Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectvan-glorious!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=1688&mesg_id=1717
1717, van-glorious!!!!!
Posted by guest, Sun Oct-24-99 04:36 AM
Good GOD, that was some niceness. I read both, and I must say that this battle is the ish...DVS...that was too smooth"god's slashing prices...all faggots must go..." Ha-ha! I like it.<BR>Qui: to the point, ill, flows like water. I hate to say this, but it seems like DVS got you on this last round. Your other stuff was hitting hard as moms, but Mr. Perry got you. I say, Quidom vs. Abbot, lunchbox vs. epicenter, BOOCHO VS. dvs(note how I voted for me and epicenter; he has metaphors, I have anger lyrics. judge wisely)<BR>And oh yeah, say something about my last verse. If epicenter does somehow take that, I gues I need to shut the fu(k up. For now I keep talking, typing, hiding under your bed laughing.<P><P><P>"hop on a cab or two, to ya avenue to battle you" Young Z from Da Outsiders<P>"I've seen this before... he suffers from lyric enhalation. Damn you BOOCHO DA UNRAVELLA!!!!!" Dr. Clonemaker Smythe<BR>