Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subject(yawn)...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=1688&mesg_id=1708
1708, (yawn)...
Posted by Quidom, Fri Oct-22-99 07:29 AM
I'll leave you divinely comatosed when you finally over dose<BR>from my lyrics, you only getting votes cause you the host<BR>and even so, now you've entered in the world of Quidom<BR>Like a blind deaf, mute you could never respond<BR>to lyrical napalms that I craft in my mind<BR>I'm the only one here with a style thats divine<BR>switch your name to the artist formally known as wack<BR>cuz your not wack anymore- youd have to exist to be that<BR>I'm choppin through DVS like his name was timber<BR>Sorry folks he won't be coming back in November<BR>I dismember his body, rip out all but his brain<BR>I figured let him keep it, does no good to him anyway<BR>I wish you'd pitted me against a doper emcee<BR>cause I'm typing this verse in my bed while I'm asleep<BR>Am I shadowboxing cuz I can't see the competition<BR>I'm adding up the rounds, a master in addition<P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to make DVS cry!!!<BR>Semi-finals in session...