Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectNOW!!! (Round 2)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=1688&mesg_id=1705
1705, NOW!!! (Round 2)
Posted by DivineVersatile, Fri Oct-22-99 04:20 AM
Figure 4 is slapped on your skills, you scream and pray for reversal<BR>"'Member me", the one who took it to the stage on dress rehersal?<BR>If you hark, you'll hark you'll hear the sound of angels singing "HE'S THE SHIT!!!"<BR>Meanwhile your counterfit lyrics are subjugated by my predicates...<BR>Matter fact, bet you once the boards decipher what you're up against...<BR>Only one nigga will feel you like your name was Snuffulupagus...<BR>And holding true to form, well then that "nig" would be a chicken...<BR>Change his mind and vote no comment as pace begins to quicken....<BR>It was written...fuck it, it was delivered, opened and telivised...<BR>The truth that brother Qui wasn't as dope as he was advertised...<BR>Try to follow my rationale, your mind will start to pretzel...<BR>Your "Melodie" feminine, so "Stop the Violence" "Cease and Seckle"...<BR>But It's Ok, next to me everyone is half of a man...<BR>And in the finals, Qui, I'll write you every time that I can...<BR>Pour out some liquor, take some time to piss your name in the sand...<BR>So savor this 2nd of 3 before you name is contraband...<P>PERSONAL ENOUGH FOR Y'ALL?????<P>DVSJ