Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectROUND ONE!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=1688&mesg_id=1690
1690, ROUND ONE!!!
Posted by DivineVersatile, Wed Oct-20-99 08:19 PM
Your grip the mic then "Open Sesame", lyrics you Ali Babble...<BR>Shit as ignorant as spelling proper names in games of Scrabble...<BR>Quite Understandibly I Dominate Open Monopolies...<BR>Monsterous lyrics rip through carbon coby lyrics with velocity....<BR>I make salaat with metaphors, load lyrics down with C4...<BR>Quickly dispatch them to your chest screaming "ALLAH U AKBAR"...<BR>Trying to slip in the finals but your arms are too short...<BR>To shadowbox the true and living, Plead your case to the court...<BR>Saw my name next to yours, and quickly start to lose hope....<BR>After my verse, you are "THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS DOPE?"....<BR>What to expect, presentation an emotional wreck...<BR>Saw your mom in a commercial advertising safe sex...<BR>Saying you need to strap your jimmys, begging all to protect...<BR>Or they might sucka with obvious lack of respect...<BR>I come direct like Fed Express, average niggaz I expect...<BR>And disrespect them to their face to save the wear and tear on my eject...<BR>Prophet elect, god of miracle wizardry...<BR>I suggest you throw a tile and block our battle from your memory...<P>Fuck it...it's a round. Time to eat it up, Q!!<P>