Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectYou Paging Me Baby Boy?!?!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=16795&mesg_id=16832
16832, You Paging Me Baby Boy?!?!?
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Sun Oct-02-05 12:33 PM
*Photo sticks a titty in Zin's Mouth*

Now hush ^UP^ -- :P -- Mommy's here! -- *chuckles*

But really tho -- I see whatcha mean in this case -- Ezzy did come outta left field atcha -- And you didn't even see it comin' -- *Duck Fool* -- :9

However ...

Like I said on another thread -- Just cuz she spits an opinion that ain't to your liking -- Doesn't necessarily warrant a whole "thread/post" clownin', doggin', & dissin' her and her seed -- (Or her baby's daddy) -- THE PUNISHMENT DOESN'T FIT THE CRIME, AAIIGHT?

Now if she came ^UP^ with a post clowning or dogging you out -- THEN I COULD SEE YOU RETALLIATING WITH A POST BACK AT HER -- But you seem to think that every time she coughs in your direction, you gotta spit some iLL shit back to shut her up.

You're an intimidating muthufukkka -- But you don't skurrrrr me! -- :P -- And by now you should see that Ezzy's just yankin' yo chain, dawg!!! -- *LoL*

Ms. Ezzy has showed us all just how E/Z it is to manipulate you & your ego and git you stirrrred ^UP^ -- (i.e. your latest Ezzsential Diss Post) -- *heheh*

Try not to be so predictable next time sweetie -- (((Forreal Tho))) -- :+