Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Introduce Ya Self... (again. lol)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=16650&mesg_id=16739
16739, RE: Introduce Ya Self... (again. lol)
Posted by Mahogany5952, Mon Aug-15-05 04:03 PM

OKP Login/name: Mahogany5952

Where You From: Originally, Vicsburg, MS. . .Live in Dallas, TX and have since I was 2.

How long You Been here: Been a member of OKP for a couple years now, but as my brother (MALACHI) will tell you, I'm not on with enough regularity. And though it goes against the grain to agree with one's older brother, I must concede that he is right.

And anything about you that you would like us to know: Okay. Wow. That's broad and random. I can usually talk about me for hours on end, but now faced with the challenge of answering this portion, I find myself at a loss for words. LOL!!! Okay, seriously. . .things important to know about me. My faith and my family are the most imporant things in my life. I LOVE to write and am literally heartbroken and crushed cuz my poetry disk has inexplicably become unformatted and I can't retrieve any of my work from it. (Are there any tech nerds who can help me with that?) I have MS. Dealing with something like that you come to appreciate the value of a good support system. . .and attitude is EVERYTHING. (Well look at that, the words came after all!!!)

(And feel free to leave off stuff you dont want us to know, like maybe ya last name or ya age.) I ain't got no secrets.