Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectwork on ur comprehension skills
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15893&mesg_id=15924
15924, work on ur comprehension skills
Posted by MiracleRic, Thu Jul-28-05 01:39 AM
asap...i never bitched...i never gave an essay and broke shit down like a lil bitch over one battle, and when i say i sonned u...i wasnt sayin i thought i won the battle...read the verse...i treated u as my son...go back and see any comments i made...non were nearly as bitch made as yours...i attempt to understand what people see in each others verses...u bitch and complain...i gave u credit for ur verse against me...i barely tried...no excuse but i have a won tourney under my belt and ive already slayed...ive taught u what u know, lol...when u came around i told u it was garbage...once i told u what made flow ill...all of a sudden u discovered it, lol...at first i was like "nah, dude is just improving" and u were...but it was obvious whose flow u were using for said improvement, i am still ur father...u can beat me in every battle from here to judgement day...u still my bastid lil boy...its all good dub...just rub ya clit counter-clockwise...it prevents the wedgies and may help ya attitude a bit

plain and simple, the same cats u say are on ya nuts are all callin u a bitch...even ur own team knows it...lol

ur man quoted me sayin he was the only one who aint expose his clit..think about this yo...nobody has a need to hate on me...i've slain half of these cats and yet they all respect me...including ur bitch ass, hell, u more then respect me...u have admitted "nobody could stand up to those verses" (referring to past battle verses of mine)

its all good tho dub, im not gonna argue with u, i dont feel like explaining the bitch u keep displaying anymore, keep up the improvement and let me know if u need anymore flow guidance