Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subject" u bitch...i give an opinion" <--- that sums it all up right there- politrixxxx
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15893&mesg_id=15923
15923, " u bitch...i give an opinion" <--- that sums it all up right there- politrixxxx
Posted by hdub, Wed Jul-27-05 07:32 PM
one second you wanna say my flow sucks and the next second you want to say its yours

cant have it both ways unless you trying to say your flow is shit

anyways i dont got to answer to that cause anyone can see its bull- if i was biting this whole board would be all over me

besides its on record that you never said that initially zin was trying to spoon feed it to ya but you didnt take it till you ran out of shit to say

you in here still bitching about how you dont think you lost to me despite the official total- when i do the exact same thing except restricted to one post in one thread its bitching but you just telling it like it is

uh huh

that was my point before -- know misread shit, check it again son-- when you bitch and when know bitches its telling it like it is- i comment on my shit with a detailed explanation and im bitching

all i had to say to you know was that cutting out the lol from my shit was some fox news steez- the rest was at ric- how am i gonna call myself "the al gore of hip hop" and you guys aint gonna see an obvious joke

and as far as your edit ric- i think you talking about young MAZE- yeah i was totally stymied by that alias lol

when i said newbies i meant the real new folks who been doing that shit- the fact that i got you vets all in a bitchfit only enhances my point