Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectnah rock bottom is...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15893&mesg_id=15920
15920, nah rock bottom is...
Posted by hdub, Wed Jul-27-05 09:31 AM
...only being able to come up with one verse for the tourney and then losing to a fourteen year old

but youre doing better i can see you listened to my feedback when i sonned your lyrical quality there southern- shit for a second you were even spell checking your shit and using multisyllabic words

and ric you just mad cause youre now 0-2 in your last appearances againt NFO

i love how when know bitches at people voting against him it's a "burn" but when i break down hate its bitching

i also love how he conveniently copied and pasted 90% of my shit but left out the lol

and rics constant bitching and attempts to sway folks in his own battles- priceless

you folks and your politrix

i aint rock bottom of shit im running this place- look who the newbies trying to goad into battle- me- not any of these dudes in the so-called "championship"

besides y'all have so much shit to say about the fact that i posted up one long rebuttal to all the massive streams of shit being consistently talked by several people throughout this tourney but nothing to say about my verse actually being weak lyrically

as southern says all the time thats "comedy" lol

you one inarticulate mofo southern- its as you would say- a same