Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Just a lil depressing event....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15652&mesg_id=15691
15691, RE: Just a lil depressing event....
Posted by InGeniousPoet, Sat Jul-23-05 07:27 AM
Man, I'm not one for wandering eyes but it seemed like I was drawn into her as though i was at the will of a cartoon editor of some sort that wanted me to get caught staring at her ass.
But damn. It was a silohuette on a landscape of formless figures and the reason it even got my attention was those shorts. I mean they were banging like the Grambling drumline and all I wanted was a rimshot.
By this time I've been gaping so long that I have probably offended the owner of this Baby Phat onion, but I really dont care at this point. It keeps using some alien telekenetics that sound so much like John Coltrane's Love Supreme to me, that I start to whisper:

"a love supreme, a love supreme, a love supreme"

It just so happens that as this wonderful telekenetic balloon, baby phat onion walked past me, I felt a jab into my ribs.

"Yes Lord! I'd give my rib for that...."

And then realized it was my wife telling me that if I keep on keepin on, I'll have more to ask the Lord for than just my rib back!

LOL

LOVE!

--Boxcarboys