Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Grayskull vs Noir
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15312&mesg_id=15314
15314, RE: Grayskull vs Noir
Posted by MiracleRic, Mon Mar-28-05 12:18 AM
Grayskull

its an iron claw...you lying pa..i jibber jabber george and slice ya jaw/straight fluent...my blueprint...beat cats down and pummel frames with shoe prints/you knew it...Gray Skull matter...i jack son...im truly badder...teeth chatter when i step on the scene...and the only pad you rockin is attached to some wings...my pen stings like scorpions...ya flow son is worse than accordions/im Robert Horry on the perimeter..straight clutch...i KO cats..Its Jenkins give it up/now listen up..its Frak..the Ax..Instant rippin cats...whatever ya name..ya lame and gettin smacked...my habitat the battle raps and punish cats...you couldnt hold me down with gravity and metal straps/i pedal crack like a plummers ass..no real meaning just somethin to make you laugh/i might shank you fast..ya not in my league...while you faker than breasts, lyposuction and weaves/its nothin for me to take you out of ya zone...its a mind game cuzzin and mines is fully grown/i bully those less fortunate ya orphanage mighty morphin it...of course i spit that dorso fin that keeps you annie orphan'in/torchin bridges and collapsin wigs...perhaps a cig might get you some burn from the butt of the trig/my finger itches when bitches constantly type superstition...like ya monitors glistinin....and then perspire the vision/you sweating my technique i ten speed ya gretzky....and ice pak ya neck piece you might crap ya best jeans/i leave-i's tatted and beast guys with Axes...you realize its Axis and kneel lie and casket!!...../

Noir

NOIR flips Frakjacks
crack model tic tac
iced flow GI Joe heed the pickAx
body walk cinch sack
knock the script back
apply your lipwAx
ain't you the wig - yap!*
Ric stops diss track, low blow paddywack
Frak like Cracker Jack packin his fanny pack

kinetic energy dots is in motion
throw craps to crowd fav'rites, i do without coaxin'