Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: Jason Voorhies vs Grayskull
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15246&mesg_id=15252
15252, RE: Jason Voorhies vs Grayskull
Posted by MiracleRic, Mon Mar-14-05 11:53 PM
Jason Voorhies

J.Voors kicks the door open wide to this function
fuck production
i’m here to verse with m’mans about something
another no name
out for the fame over the net
up straight ready for war sticking out your breasts
i go off top
you office word microsoft it
oh, thoughts of a star now?
off of that cut.n.paste garbage?
ayo, Skull
your first round vic?
It’s whatever kid
this here’s the shit
dawg get house broken off in it
how that sound me catchin’an L to an old cartoon
this crystal lake
you was all juxed up in part two
for this you stayed practicing
managing a line or two
still saccharin sweet
stumble over nothing
ya’accapellas offbeat
wasn’t ever clever
off to the lands of never
i’m through with this
thundercats was better anyway,bitch

Grayskull

ayo blak, you can con the rest//not impressed//2nd guess ya whole style//i finger nail file cats with bats//and pull splinters out ya neck sharpshootin these brats//im harpoonin ya raps, ya stale with no flow//its a hurricaine yall Denzell ya torso//but moreso like the rapeover its a new danger//Mos Definitely "break you" like Drago in newspapers//the headlines read "J Voo is dead"//to wong foo crossdressed ya tainted//so i slum village on cats with no backs and yellow stripes//its a brawl carry on and shatter ya windpipe//i been nice, you just that average fella//that cat in the back co-signin every member//i see ya, wheater replies are what you need bra//its either or pull ya sword and crip ya knees hun//i slip freeze one and Grayskull ya teeth son//its a brain damage ya package leave ya canvased like painting trees dun//whoa!!!//you need one like Lauren lost some//momentum pushed forward like ya wig when Skull is done//its a Gray matter thats scattered you stunned and stumblin backwards//i slump ya munchkin bastid like fags do fudgin packers//"no homo",fo dolo im takin the K2//King of the Ring thats ya dream when Freddy slays you//J Voo, come on, you never had a chance//you that nerd in the back wedgie pants and full of cramps//i shoulder cats like you on a daily//lazily//look at ya ackward and slap ya quite neighborly//favorbly the next king of the throne//i might whip ya ass and retire then im gone//not even go the distance ya finished call the dentist//i knock teeth out and finish ya next sentence//diminish ya best vengenus and polish off ya frame//i office talk ya name and coffin walk ya brain//its over!!!