Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectstop actin like a little bitch, lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15190&mesg_id=15238
15238, stop actin like a little bitch, lol
Posted by MiracleRic, Sat Jul-16-05 02:40 PM
>i love it- i put up an audio to show that my shit flows on a
>beat and ric is still saying my lyrics is forced- shit might
>not be written to a beat but i proved it works

this is false..plain and simple...that shit was offbeat the majority of the time...plain and simple...dont get mad cause ur shit is weak...no hate...im always gonna call a spade a spade, when i gave u ur flow u wasnt complaining, now im hatin, u a bitch son, lets highlight what i said

"the most work needs to be done on ya delivery/flow...it doesnt sound like u wrote to this beat...im not writin without a beat anymore, make it a habit...its more timestaking but practice makes improvement"

this was constructive criticism, u dont like how offbeat u were? fix it whatever way u can...we not lookin for u that hard duke, and grow the ability to be truly neutral towards ur shit, in our battle i gave u ur credit, i thought ur verse was solid, but i didnt think it was as creative as mine, i know exactly why my verse didnt get the votes, i live with that, i dont try to explain my shit to death, i let u know what i think of the results an move on, ur shit was lukewarm, u right, u didnt have ammo, u supposed to create it or be strategic and predict what hes gonna say and counter, look what i did to flash, i created shit..u pussy yo, u a complaing attention cravin lil bitch...now thats constructive

>i also actually was dumb enough to think that yall were giving
>my last audio feedback and not just hate so i worked on toning
>down the "growl"

more pussy ass whining...people are either gonna like ur voice or they not, not everyone has the voice of an MC, but if ur gonna change ur voice, give it some practice to take away the forcedness, to be honest, the growl didnt sound all that natural either but hey, thats just me

>damn right that shit was difficult for me- the first audio was
>my natural shit and to tone that down involves tightening up
>my throat and shit

stop bitchin

>note that despite me doing unnatural shit it was still on beat
>for two minutes straight in one go- but thats besides the
>point
>
>you right southern this was a "voice" but before it wasnt
>
>damn when i come back im gonna stop looking for feedback from
>you all- theres only like 5 folks on here whos opinions i
>respect anyways not counting folks i know outside this place-
>the rest of you are haters
>
>im gonna keep posting my rhymes and audios- but before i did
>it to grow
>
>now ill do my growing outside of here- im just gonna keep
>showing off how nice i am just to spite yall
>
>and to the few folks who do actually give good feedback- you
>know who you are- im not gonna name names but definitely keep
>letting me know your opinions

u should be workin on this outside of this anyway...but please stop making urself look pussy, why do u think there is soooo much ammo, u tried to do the same thing against me, with the whole link thing, which is what i did to flash by the way but anyway, my point is, ur shit came off as gay, lif exploited it, i dont think ur shit was hot, u had other heat in ur verse against me but to me that was just gay, and in this battle, u had some aight lines, some corny lines, and ur flow was broken until the end...u notice people sayin u didnt heat up til the end...if u dont like the criticism u get, stick to cluster fuckin with nuke, ya seem to agree on everything conveniently...bitches