Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: ****audio***
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15190&mesg_id=15237
15237, RE: ****audio***
Posted by hdub, Sat Jul-16-05 11:10 AM
i love it- i put up an audio to show that my shit flows on a beat and ric is still saying my lyrics is forced- shit might not be written to a beat but i proved it works

i also actually was dumb enough to think that yall were giving my last audio feedback and not just hate so i worked on toning down the "growl"

damn right that shit was difficult for me- the first audio was my natural shit and to tone that down involves tightening up my throat and shit

note that despite me doing unnatural shit it was still on beat for two minutes straight in one go- but thats besides the point

you right southern this was a "voice" but before it wasnt

damn when i come back im gonna stop looking for feedback from you all- theres only like 5 folks on here whos opinions i respect anyways not counting folks i know outside this place- the rest of you are haters

im gonna keep posting my rhymes and audios- but before i did it to grow

now ill do my growing outside of here- im just gonna keep showing off how nice i am just to spite yall

and to the few folks who do actually give good feedback- you know who you are- im not gonna name names but definitely keep letting me know your opinions