Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subject*LoL* @ Dub ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15190&mesg_id=15226
15226, *LoL* @ Dub ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Sat Jul-16-05 12:14 PM
(((for those who dont know dennis the menace stay fucking with old man wilson- kind of like i fucked with all the crusty old okp's who thought they were the shit-- this also points out the fact that a lot of you are in your 30's and shit while im not even legal)))

I LUV U DUB -- I REALLY DO! -- *chuckles* -- :P

And as you pointed out in your breakdown -- ~YOUR SHIT WAS HOTTT~ -- *Sizzling* -- You even opened ^UP^ my eyes to a few punches I hadn't seen B~4 -- But the fact that you HAD to break it down, thusly, possibly means that you went OVER some folks heads and they COULDN'T catch all your nice punches & jabs -- :(

That ain't yo problem if everyone didn't catch em' -- That's *Our Bad* -- But it's kinda like:

If I read an exceptionally well written poem -- (All profound, astute and whatnot) -- But I gotta consult the dictionary, thesaurus, and other literary reference material -- In order to understand the flow and the meanings behind the pCe -- Then I'll lose interest in it quickly, cuz it's too difficult to comprehend at face value. (Besides that, I'm just lazy when it comes to dissecting and translating complex poetry / verses) -- Unless it's written by somebody I really appreciate and care about -- (Such as yourself) -- :)

I caught the complexity in several of your verses and noticed it wasn't the mediocre stuph that most battles are made of -- *And I Likes That* -- :9 -- But when you catch most folks "off guard" with summthin' they don't know the history behind -- They tend to skip it, and look for something more simple to base their decisions on, nahmean?

Shit can go either way -- Depending on your audience.

Some folks eat ^UP^ astute, complex, witty shit -- (Particularly when they catch the meaning behind it) -- while others believe in the "KISS" philosophy: KISS = (KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!) -- *chuckles*

Note: I ain't saying your ish went ova aaiirrrybodies heads -- (Cuz Ion't know) -- I'm just sayin' if you threw some exotic shit in there that wasn't understood or appreciated because it wasn't understood -- Don't be mad! -- :P

I just call it like I see it boo -- And this time I saw PROLIF as the victor -- But I still luvs you! -- :*

I'll hit your INBOX up later aaiight? -- :)