Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subject*sigh*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15190&mesg_id=15224
15224, *sigh*
Posted by Shakeet Lokh Em, Mon Jul-18-05 05:34 PM
>Yo.... I still think you screwed me over from your corney ass
>imput on my first battle Vs. Pro-Lick-it.

Slim, you got slaughtered. Once again I was bein nice about it. Go back and read what I wrote. But I can't even be nice about it. Ain't nobody screw you over. YOU screwed yourself by entering the tournament.

Back off Dunnie.

^^ROFLOL^^ Or what?! lol I ain't even gonna touch that one. lol

>Ya'll are all obsessed with this word "HOmo" but all of yall
>are soft duke, in my opinion, yall couldn't drop an album if
>your threw a picture of your self off the roof.

Wow. That was best verse I seen from you. lol

FOr realz
>dunnie. And lemme just say that from the get go I always felt
>a lot of hate on this site. Why you think I havn't posted.

Because. You. Are. Wack.

>I
>already heard people reuse my lines.

Reuse YOUR lines?! Out of ALL the cats on here, they choose YOUR lines to reuse? ROFLOL Did you read this before you posted?

>Stick
>to writing rhymes about fat girls and how you kiss the grease
>off of their lips. LOL.

*shakes head* You couldn't make yourself look any more immature. You missed the whole point of the song. But your opinion is your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion.

Bottom line I'm through with this. If you and/or your crew can't take constructive criticism and learn from it, you have NO business EVER picking up a pen or tapping a keyboard. The fact that ANYBODY replies to something you've posted has weight within itself. So if they take the time out their day to tell you their opinion about your piece, RESPECT IT. Ain't nobody hatin. Because when people are hatin on you, you're not going to see replies or for that matter views at all besides your post. Mature a little bit and stop playin the victim. Either build with us or go home.