Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: MY ode to okp.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15190&mesg_id=15218
15218, RE: MY ode to okp.....
Posted by Shakeet Lokh Em, Sat Jul-16-05 11:40 AM
>plus shakeet who has quite the special friendship with lif if >y'all .haven't noticed is gonna completely dismiss my shit cause of >one line referencing dennis the menace is according to him "gay"

Yo I was bein nice about your verse DUB. You warmed up toward the end, but it was waaaay too late by then. Prolif didn't have the best verse I've ever seen, but it was better than YOURS. End of story. No "special friendships" with anybody HSCRUB, you're reachin into thin air for sympathy. It's sad. The 'Dennis the Menace' line was 100% gay to me. But that's just my OPINION. I'm one person. When I lose man, I lose. It ain’t that serious to get your ovaries all in a bunch which you obviusly have. That French air is makin you REALLY SOFT. Cream puff even. Lol You makin yourself look like an idiot. From day ONE since I’ve been on here, I’ve been dolo. The ONLY thing I be reppin in here is Baltimore. The dude Biohazard came harder than you did in the last round. And truth be told, his verse would have ate yours too. I give props where it’s due. That’s it. But who’s the one with a whole clique up in here?…Yeah uh-huh, that’s what I thought. Your boy NUKE come out of NOWHERE talkin nonsense. Everybody know you lost, and this cat is sayin it was a slaughter the other way around. Yall homosexuality is painfully obvious. But I’m nobody’s judge, so do you. Lol And see, I said this like two weeks ago when I was battlin Sikstyle. You just made me a prophet….

“Where your boys at homey? You know you can't handle me dolo//
The B-more bandit who got lyrical Mass, I Chew Sets that's homo//
Fo sho yo/ I 'on need to clique to scrub my nuts and gas me up//
Sik tossin Dub salad while he blowin Nuke, yall cats crack me up//”

^^Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha^^ Dooky chasin flamers. lol

>besides sha- how is dennis the menace gay and you infatuation with >heman is perfectly acceptable?

You’s an idiot. I had a picture of Battlecat. BATTLECAT. For the sole purpose of the tourney. Of which, when I lost in the first round, I promptly changed my avatar. *shakes head* If you gonna be ANY kind of lyricist, you gotta know when a battle is lost. If you can’t see this…then maybe you better just stick to whatever your major was in college. Cuz this obviously ain’t for you. ~one~