Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti thought u lost in rd 1...lmfao
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15190&mesg_id=15215
15215, i thought u lost in rd 1...lmfao
Posted by MiracleRic, Tue Jul-19-05 11:31 AM
didnt i slay both of ya bitches already in 3 round e pounds

the only one who hasnt exposed they pussy of ur crew is sik

but birds of a feather...lmao

and ya definitely actin like birds, bitchin, complaining, makin wild ass pointless "hate" allegations and shit

from day one, ya been labeled as dickriders...nobody has really said that about sik yet...wonder why...cause he let ya handle ya own shit...he let ya get ya asses handed to ya and rarely showed up to even vote cause he knew his bias...do u even have a single win nuke?

lmfao, i remember me shittin on you, ax, sha, and basically whoever else u battled...and then u use this crutch on some..."it wouldnt happen in real life"...u still get shitted on...we all in the same boat on here, but ya groupies need to grow up, and dont bother to come online battling if all u gonna do is complain about the results, the consensus is he got shitted on...period...if anything, more folk was on dubs nuts the whole tourney...i sonned him, and he looked at my chest, the fact he made this mistake is part of what cost him this rd...im done rambling at dumb bitches, ya wanna battle...we can kick the writtens, the audios, but either way adios!!