Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectIntro
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=15037&mesg_id=15082
15082, Intro
Posted by Mopro, Wed Jun-29-05 01:18 PM
Check it--
Call me the Chemist with the ill verbal premise/My mic presence reflects a legendary essence/MCs serve a life sentence for a despicable crime of biting my rhymes/They all stars but Im the sun so naturally they get outshined/And I don't bang gats/I bang out backs of chicks that got more curves than indy race tracks/Facts are facts/Im down to make stacks but I won't sell my soul to do it/I'll just keep the heads bobbin with some innovative new shit/Hard like a dick out of prison/Niggaz wish they had a 5th of my wisdom, but Im claimin sole position/Although Im bout to blow I ain't never touched da coke/I'd rather roll a bag a Li and get lifted off some herbal smoke/I get high wit my niggaz/Stay fly wit my niggaz/Plotting on the come up on how we gonna make the bigga figgas/I see the bigger picture/My flow is biblical giving you true hip hop scriptures/Im everything that you'll never be; so don't mock me/These aren't words, this is prophecy/Sketched on the tomb of an undiscovered legacy...