Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectMy 2 cents........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14869&mesg_id=14963
14963, My 2 cents........
Posted by AUS, Thu Jun-16-05 03:49 PM
This is what I expected, a nice brawl so to speak. hopefully after this you two can just let it go and do something else cause i'm tired of the spam.

flow wise - i can't judge only because like i said before i know zin so when i read his verses i know exactly how he would flow it, i could go to the booth myself and spit it the same as he would cause i'm familiar with his steez. Dub's flow was very evident in this peice as well, but once again i aint voting on flow.

punches - WHEW!!! these jawns was heavy like 87 tyson vs. 87 tyson, non stop drama blows. dub had me rolling with the implied 3rd + zin collab (is that f'real?). Zin had me wilding with the Jesus line. Zin actually hurt himself trying to be an asshole like he always does by posting his original verse as a seperate post. it was WAY hotter than the one that he replaced it with.

With all this said it's a draw, i really wasnt feeling one over the other. but i will say that if zin woulda left it alone his first verse woulda got my vote, the punches in that had me rolling from beginning to end.

nuff respect to both. good luck to whoever advances. i expect to hear an audio from both of ya'll in the VERY near future. reading flows gets boring.......

now back to the conference call i'm supposed to be listening too.