Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectZin
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14869&mesg_id=14960
14960, Zin
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Jun-15-05 11:39 PM
H Dub....from the lungful line to the dodger line was hot....ya opening was weak as shit tho and thats important...you fell off after dodger and then came back strong with the 3rd I diss...shit was comedy but ya ending was weak as well and that shit dont cut it...you grab cats with the beginning and they remember the ending...you didnt do that in this verse

Zin.....the opening just had me dying son...straight comedy...you was hot all the way down to the jesus fed line and then the Ric shit threw me off and i think thru ya flow off as well...even tho its right because i do believe H Dub was the main one bitchin about Ric using the word "skeet" and then what do we see...Dub using the word "skeet"..i found that comical and he does raise eye brows with the similar flow at times but not all the time..but from "prominent emcee to the end you murdered that shit and to have a solid start and a solid ending...that to me wins this battle...Dub had the better line but you had more quality lines...peace.

good battle here tho