Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectmore talk....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14604&mesg_id=14823
14823, more talk....
Posted by hdub, Thu Jun-09-05 04:33 PM
....you keep going on and on about how you use the sp1200 and the mpc and now we find that you claim to have learned personally from rakim, kool g rap, and mf doom

bitch please, if you were EVEN REMOTELY that hot you wouldnt be on here

i am officially ignoring everything you say unitl you ACTUALLLY post and audio

if you were HALF as hot as you say you would just do a 20 second freestyle and send it out and without writing or a fancy mic we'd see your skills

you say you are going to the studio on saturday? if i don't see audio on monday i am never even giving any remote attention to anything you say on this board

>Hdubs audio is floating around, that shit was even many times
>weaker than ric's stuf if that is possible. Hdub has no
>business anywhere near any kind of recording device or
>microphone unless he's the engineer. Hdub, you have no future
>in hip hop music. Period.

for the last time- that audio was my first attempt ever

i have admitted it was whack

unlike you and other cats on here who say this is your life i am just doing this as a hobby i'm an english major and im gonna be a journalist one day so i have sick skills with the written word- but as of now my flow is admittedly whack

that being said i did post an audio however bad it was- you havent posted a god damned thing

also

i accepted your challlenge of doing an audio battle (this was like 2 weeks ago) and havent heard shit from you

once again i say- if im so whack and you so nice then WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!?!

me and my shitty beginner flow are ready to go

finally in reference to this:

>edit: oh yeah. dub, you lost that match betwixt us. Go back
>and tally the votes

this is nothing new the tally hasnt changed and i still say i didnt lose

tallies dont mean shit to me unless i know it was relatively close- like here with dvs or my battle with ric

so much bull be going on here on this site that you have to learn to take the totals with a grain of salt- i think technically i took an L against flipp dogg as well

i slayed you in written- to make it worse i was blatanly going easy on you and just warming up for the tourney

your flow may be better than mine when we do the audio but there is no doubt in my mind that my shit will be better written