Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectIm at work
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14604&mesg_id=14778
14778, Im at work
Posted by flashiusclay, Thu Jun-09-05 12:56 PM
9-5 til I quit at the end of the year to pursue the rap shit. It just so happens I have net access at work. I'm so gully, I dont even have the net at home. I dont know what street cats you deal with in Mass, but my niggas in the Fillmore district of SF dont give A GOTDAMN about some fuckin OK battles. When I tell them about yall, they moan and groan and thell me to stay the fuck off that shit and stop wastin my time. I would, but I pump verses out on here, and being on here is gonna help me reach my goal of 200 verses by years end.

"finally, i'm only out here this much cause im out in the middle of nowhere in massachusetts getting my diploma. out here me nuke and sik ARE the hardest people around "

^^^That dont make you hard. To be the least soft in a shop full of creampuffs does not a hard rock make. I bet some of those Abercrombie whiteboys'll fuck yall up.

and

"but best believe i can tell whos actually coming from a real place with it and who is just posturing"

OKplaya. Wow, you must have a very advanced barometer for realness out in Massachusetts. Gee dub, do you have telepathic powers? Whatever man. You bit Ric's style, but you bit mine too. Dont think I dont notice.

This is all pointless, but I'm tearing you a new one anyway. You, Rick, and anyone that thinks I aint for real.

Have a nice day.