Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectOh they comin clown
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14604&mesg_id=14765
14765, Oh they comin clown
Posted by flashiusclay, Wed Jun-08-05 02:59 PM
Your audios wont shit on NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!
Least of all the mighty Flash. I guess I'll just dis all you weak ass frootly loop soundcard niggas in one shot and post it so you can cry on your keyboards. I never claimed to be mr. technology so no, I dont feel stupid for mixing up emails and inboxes, actually it's good for my street cred. Ur a fuckin nerd ric. Ima shit on you, Hdub, Auriz weak, and anyone else that comes at me sideways when I know they aint even raw like that. Geek ass cats...

WTF u talkin you dont lose?

Didnt you lose to Zin? and recently you got served by Know's Alias. I remember pointing out that your verse was hot in theory, but it would never flow to any beat. I dont care about politics, your little groupie nerds, or what free soundcard sampler you use, I aint on here to make myself feel like I'm a star because I click post msg. I'm here to pass time at work, period.

You aint shit, and the more you rest on your laurels in cyberspace, the more you'll never be shit.