Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectactually no....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14604&mesg_id=14680
14680, actually no....
Posted by hdub, Tue Jun-07-05 11:47 AM
...neither zin or anyone else has EVER put up a verse that i've seen as misspelled and mangled as the shit you and your boys put up here

maybe isolated typos but nothing like your garbage

besides even if zin did make a bunch of mistakes he never said this:

"No misspellings, Pure Perfection I got MYSELF blushing"

YOU just said that- and despite saying that you didnt have the sense to make a 10 second investment of time and hit spell check

call it hating if you want- many people have said this to you about your rhymes- you can just reply to me incessantly and be angry or you can listen to what people are saying about your verses

i dont see any point in writing rhymes online in a group setting like this if you're going to ignore criticism

if this is how you react to feedback you should just leave and go work on your "album" with no outside input and just your boys telling you your shit is hot

or you can learn- my guess is that none of you are remotely hot on audio, this keystyling is all you've got so you'd never leave this place even tho right now you are preventing yourself from getting anything but negativity on these boards

but dont listen to me just keep shit talking----

i love catching people in their lies and whacknesses within comments, believe me i could do this shit all day