Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: so this is just you saying....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14493&mesg_id=14558
14558, RE: so this is just you saying....
Posted by MiracleRic, Mon May-16-05 03:52 PM
what are u talkin about?

all i was sayin, it was a good battle not a great one(meaning i dont think it should get archived)...and are u implying that if we wait long enough all that will happen is i'll get more votes?...i can care less about the polls or votes...its really not that serious...in my mind i won this, in yours u did, as far as braggin rights, those are always mine, cause im just that nice, lol

and u notice none of my supposed "crew" voted?

edit: i didnt even realize anyone was still payin this any attention, in the past, every battle that was remotely hot didnt get archived and only tourneys have voting deadlines, but i really dont care, (then again this would be the 2nd battle archived with me being called out, maybe i should actually call someone out for once, but that makes too much sense for a bully)if u want to invent ur own vote tallying system fine, if u want a deadline fine, call it however u wish, im just a bully, lol, if u really think more people thought u won, then by all means brag away