Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: hdub vs. miracleric.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14493&mesg_id=14532
14532, RE: hdub vs. miracleric.....
Posted by nuke, Tue May-10-05 06:34 PM
Round 1: first off let me just say that the first two rounds were extremely hard call, only becauz yall both came out strong. For the first round imma give it to Ric. Even though Hdub came thorough with the ill line about burning down D.C. like it was 1812. I felt Dub was just getting warmed up though, and Ric definetely had me picturing his statements. Good shit from both of you.
HDub: 9, Ric: 10

Round 2: I have to give this round to Hdub for two rymes that stuck out to me. The first was when he made reference to the late Rockafella Mc Amil and then imediately tied the (Whooop Whoop) from her song to one of the greatest songs in hip-hop history by KRS One. Another line that stood out was the rhyme About him being the white brown bomber knocking out Max's. I don't have to explain the hole politics with Joe Luis for you to realize that the line was ill. Straight up ill though Your joint was ill though about your rhyme being huge like 3rd i and Zin fucking. That was Kodak imagery status right there. In my Opinion this round goes to H-Dub by an incling. but dogz Ric you came with some heat like the fire that burned down the pentagon in sept.

HDub: 10, Ric: 9

Round 3: reminds me of our 3rd round battle a bit because HDub's verse was longer and stronger in my humble opinion. I think Hunt might of gave you the Ok player KO on this round. I mean the Lean Back ryme was ill. I feel like Ric you drop alot of better stuff than the round you spit back to H-Dub. But then again there was a wierd time frame thing going on with you two.

HDub: 10, Ric: 8

Edit: Aight time to do some finals.. Shitttt.