Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectummmm.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14493&mesg_id=14525
14525, ummmm.....
Posted by Liquid_Lyrics, Tue May-10-05 11:41 AM
Kid, look back at the posts...with the exception of me, wrongly I admit it, flyin' off the handle on Ric with one of his lines (which we later briefly discussed) hdub's boys have been relatively silent with the exception of Sik's comedic relief, which with all the intensity and emotion displayed in all the posts related to this battle, was necessary in my opinion. Most of the shit talkin here has been going back and forth between ric and hdub...except for you when ya came in with this...tell me if I got it wrong or out of context:

"its funny to see wack people drop wack shit and probably be at home on the comp like "that shit was hot"!!! "

but in truth ('cause I CAN be impartial), I gotta give ya credit for this, as it was honest and respectable:

"the first half of ya 2nd round rhyme was hot but then you seriously fell off id say the last 6 to 8 lines....you gotta end strong more so then start...its what people remember ya dig...peace."

So check the posts again kid...I'm not tryin' to shoot ya down, or anything like that, cause I got respect for some of the shit ya written, and there is truth in that.

In this, I am not going to vote, but If I were to say anything, it has been said already by Photo, Ezzential and Blaksilence. I got respect for ya Ric, but I went and checked the archives and you honestly were FAR better with this shit back then. More heat, better flows. You should try getting back into that rythm man...when ya came like that, I could see quite clearly why you were crowned.