Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: hdub vs. miracleric.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=14493&mesg_id=14521
14521, RE: hdub vs. miracleric.....
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Tue May-10-05 09:01 AM
I've stood in da cut -- Tryna keep my mouth shut -- Basically cuz I've got a (((BIG MOUF))) to begin with -- :P -- But also, because I hate sippin' on battles laced with lemon/lime egos & Hater~aide -- sugared w/personal vendettas of venom & hella pride!

But I've watched hdub hang in there and improve his skills -- against adversity/trickery/baiting/intimidation, etc., etc. -- *Instead of just plain ol' sparring/battling -- for the sake of strengthening vocab and having fun*

The scenarios I've observed would've "run" the average newbie EMCEE pup away in a heartbeat -- (With tail tucked between his legs) -- Believing defeat based on all the shit talking & intimidation tactics thrown at him.

YET -- HE STOOD HIS GROUND ...

And he kept coming back STRONGER and HARDER! -- With obvious improvements & changes to his rhymes and rhyme patterns.

I ain't voting on this --

Cuz it reminds me too much of when MiracleRic was on the other end of da whippin' stick -- Tryna stand ^UP^ to Zin -- And Zin was tryna beat his ass down with the same kinda intimidation tactics that Ric has used against hdub.

I just don't understand?!?!?!?

Is this some kinda initiation rite of passage, Mr. Ric?

You do the same shit to others who're tryna excel --- THE SAME SHIT THAT WAS DONE TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE TRYNA IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS?

Cuz I remember how I stood in your corner and told YOU to hold your head UP when it was gettin' bashed in by Zin and others that ganged up on you and tried to destroy your confidence!

Now you're so glad to be in their crew -- That you're doing the same thing to the newbies -- THAT WAS DONE TO YOU!

*tsk*

~Photo Shakes Head~

I ain't voting ...

All I'm gonna say is: Good Job "hdub" -- GOOD JOB!

Edit: Trust me -- There is a better way to help newbies improve their battle skills -- BETTER THAN THE INTIMIDATION TACTICS -- SHIT TALKING -- AND TRICKERY THAT'S USED NOW! -- *No Doubt*