Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectThe Enemie's Remedy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=13505&mesg_id=13506
13506, The Enemie's Remedy
Posted by TheProdigiousPoet, Sun Feb-01-04 07:27 AM
You, you being the one that I loved,
I, I being the one who gave You trust,
Friends, friends being the one's who persuaded us,
Us, us being You and I, this is too much...
Altercation, altercations being what ended our relationship,
Relationship, relationship being what caused altercations, now we know
Patience is bliss...
Now that you see the factors that acted as a catalyst,
Like acrobatics, we watched our relationship flip,
you were a pacifist,
And I was an optimist, opportunity ruined me, concluding that I was eludeingly pullulating my prerogatives....
And you being the pessimist, like love, there it is, theoretical therapist...
Giving self-inoculations, but the enemie's remedy was too close for approximation...
So how was I supposed to be patient when the patient provided her own medicine,
reticent savement...
Now I'm sitting here with unanswered questions and abstract answers,
You needed a dissection because to you I was cancer.
But to me you were life, and death came when you left, but now I'm alright...
I've just learned to cherish my breaths...
(I don't think you remember how this ended.)
So in case you've forgotten, I hit rock bottom, but the rocks on your bottom, have disappeared like Sadam, Hussein- who's sane? Not me because I've become delirious with this mysterious pain. And you aimed for my heart, struck my brain, belligerently blinded by those insane boasts which became a hoax, or just joke, another game...
Isn't it funny that I found out you were a fake,
My mistake but how long did you think it would take...
Surreptitious smiles and vicious voices, choosing choices to go wild,
Mom told me to wait...
I know words can hurt like a two-edged sword, that's why I'm writing this, because actions speak louder than words, but words are like fighting fists.
Hiroshima, the atomic bomb, the fever that I'm on, our relationship only made me more strong. Or stronger, love you, no longer, other girls I've grown fonder, I can see yonder, no I can see clearly now that the rain is gone, and the only obstacle in my way, is you. So I'm getting rid of it today.
So ketch-up, not ketchup, these aren't condiments; the comments went, ever since I dropped you with some common sense.
Alright, no I don't want to fight, I'm just trying to find the quickest way to get you out of my life. I already got you out of my sight; it's from my mind that I'm trying to get you to disunite. So tonight I'll write words that might, seem absurd to those who haven't heard of our fight...
Ok, ok, ok, I'm loosing focus...
Sometimes when I'm all alone, surrounded by silence,
I gaze at your empty thrown and my thoughts turn violent.
Not violent as in harsh, but like a violin, when an orchestra begins to start...
And my heart, begs for your return,
My soul yearns, uncontrollably burns, mistakes I've made,
But now I've learned...
I've become smarter, true, I had depicted your departure, but the reactions to that reality only made it harder...
Or unbearable, I feel so terrible, now our hate manifests hate substituting feelings for variables...
Our various, vigorous, vernacular, spectacular, spectacles, specifically, spontaneous, intricately, invading us,
To the point where we left off...
Me, You, separate, hectic, misdirected, disrespected, introspective, I'll never forget it...
Your memory still lives in my brain,
So I'll just end my love for you,
And hope you don't do the same...