Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectFeb COTM: Effa Valentine's Day....*gangsta nod*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=13505&mesg_id=13505
13505, Feb COTM: Effa Valentine's Day....*gangsta nod*
Posted by delrica, Sun Feb-01-04 06:20 AM
Now before ya'll get your panties/thongs/jock straps in a bunch over the anti-love sentiment...let me go on record by saying, I LOVE love and each and every one of ya'll.

Now...that the mushy schtuff is out of the way, this month's challenges are:

CHALLENGE #1: (and I know we can ALL do this) is to spit nothing but BITTER ANTI-LOVE PIECES...all month long in this here thread.

The rules? Simple: they (your contribution) can be about love, but not in that good way...just basically get the bitterness out. Got a vent you been waiting to unleash? Do it!

CHALLENGE #2: Erotic/Sensual Anti-Love (no straight "bang bang bang") pieces (in the vain of the Sensual/Erotic Haiku Cypher). Yeah...post an anti-love piece...but keep it in that "ooh la la" vain. Yeah...that's it.

Hopefully ... I'll even be able to find something in my repertoire (on at least one of the challenges...if not...I'll be a writing FOOL!)

There is no length requirement, so it can be as short as a haiku, but I would love to see where this really goes.

Ok...that's it!