Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti came back...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=13136&mesg_id=13146
13146, i came back...
Posted by Natalie, Tue Mar-02-04 05:46 PM
first off, i really enjoyed the way you set this up, then mentally took my hand to show me the story rather than just simply telling it. (i hope that makes sense.)

secondly, i think you should have called her samSara (the whole cycle of rebirth and death as well as the belief that we are stuck in this, at times, depressingly karmic world) instead of samara (chosen of God, and a few other things). etymologically, samsara seems more fitting for your story. although...in a way either can work 'cause the author (not to get blasphemous or anything) has chosen this particular character to represent suicide.

i'm looking forward to the next installment...and as sad as it seems to sound (only 'cause one baby is called despair; if it were just death which also = life in many instances, it wouldn't seem so ominous), i can't wait to see your next craftings.

question: why does joy have to be followed by sorrow? couldn't she just have some peace? ugh! lovin' this.

peace,

n.