Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: dude!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=13136&mesg_id=13145
13145, RE: dude!
Posted by Imagination_7, Tue Mar-02-04 08:47 AM
Cosign with nat... don't downplay the piece before we have a chance to get at it! Well! I read all five parts. Once I started I had to. I liked it. Especially the happy ending. :) I wish life were like that in a way... you know, that we were able to appreciate the little things we take for granted and also say, I love you more easily to people. Without the false expectations and baggage involved. Just, I like being around you, I want to make you happy, I'd do anything for you, I love you. Less complicated. Sweet story with sinister undertones. (The suicide factor.)

“I have had to experience so much stupidity, so many vices, so much error, so much nausea, disillusionment and sorrow, just in order to become a child again and begin anew. But it was right that it should be so: my eyes and heart acclaim it. I had to experience despair, I had to sink to the greatest mental depths, to thoughts of suicide, in order to experience grace, to hear Om again, to sleep deeply again and to awaken refreshed again. I had to become a fool again in order to find Atman in myself. I had to sin in order to live again. Whither will my path yet lead me? This path is stupid, it goes in spirals, perhaps in circles, but whichever way it goes, I follow it.” Siddhartha- Herman Hesse

"Poetry is an orphan of silence. The words never quite equal the experience behind them."
-Charles Simic

"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much."
-Walter Lippmann

Register to vote,please?

www.yourvotematters.org
www.iwanttovote.com