Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectSamara The Suicide Fairy Pt. 5 (Conclusion)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=13136&mesg_id=13142
13142, Samara The Suicide Fairy Pt. 5 (Conclusion)
Posted by KnowOne, Mon Mar-01-04 09:31 AM
Samara The Suicide Fairy Pt. 5 (Conclusion)

She'd have gone out and killed herself again, leaving him alone.

He turned around and stopped breathing. There, sleeping quietly, breathing lightly was Samara, her butterfly wings full out, draped on the bed, her lips green.

"Samara…" he said, waking her up. Her eyes where glowing bright green.

"You didn't kill yourself!" he said, sitting up.

"I… I forgot to." she seemed as amazed as he was.

"You're alive now. You're truly alive! I love you, Samara. So much…" He took her in his arms.

"You love us?" she asked.

"Us?"

"Of course." She said, laughing. "I have two little lives inside me now because of last night. Death and Despair. What shall we name them?"

Josh took all of this in, and decided, oh well. This isn't how he'd planned out his life, but to say the truth, he hadn't really planned it out at all until now.

"I don't know yet. We'll see when we see them."

Nine months later, two little girls where born, with tattoos on their backs, which surprised the nurses. One of them had deep blue eyes and another, burgundy ones.

"What will you name them." said one of the nurses who was quicker on her feet and needed to fill in the birth sheets.

"The one with blue eyes is called Dee, Death Fairy…..my maiden name. And the other is called Beth, Despair Fairy." said Samara, staring happily at her two beautiful babies. They wouldn't grow up sad like her. Never. She and Josh would see to that.

But Life as always…. had other plans………