Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectSamara The Suicide Fairy Pt. 4
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=13136&mesg_id=13141
13141, Samara The Suicide Fairy Pt. 4
Posted by KnowOne, Mon Mar-01-04 09:30 AM
Samara The Suicide Fairy Pt. 4

Over the next few weeks, Josh took her to the theatre, to movies, shopping, to see children, animals, books, anything and everything. And she reveled in this almost life she had. And as the weeks passed he ignored the new reports of the sudden rise of suicides in the area.

One day, as they were watching a movie, and the actors on the screen where telling each other how much they loved each other, Samara turned around and whispered something to Josh’s ear.

"Josh…… what's love?"

He thought about it for a while, just like for all the other complicated questions she would ask.

"Well, love is when you care so much about someone, that you're always happy to see them, you feel all warm inside when you meet them, that you would do anything to make them happy. That's love." he explained slowly.

"Oh." She seemed to think for a while. " Then I love you, Josh."

She continued watching the movie as Josh's heart did back flips. He knew she meant it, because she was almost incapable of lying, and she simply understood that she loved him… *Oh my god… I love her too.*

For the second time since they'd met, he took her face in his hand and kissed her. He let her go and played in her hair, staring into her eyes that where beginning to glow, just like the other times she'd had very strong feelings.

"This feeling…" she said, her lips turning greenish.

"Maybe we should go. Before your wings come out." he smiled and took her hand, leaving the movie complex.

That night they made love, slowly and softly, until they both fell asleep in each others arms, exhausted.

Josh woke up, and remembered the night before. He knew she wouldn't be there when he
turned around, and a depressed sigh escaped his lips.