Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectMircleRic vs Vash the Stampede
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12733&mesg_id=12776
12776, MircleRic vs Vash the Stampede
Posted by Decstar, Tue Apr-13-04 07:52 AM
MircleRic:

you dont want lyrical combat, bronze-back, where ya poms at?, u cheer for me next round? i vex clowns, with each and every chest pound, cause my flow is mo iller then a silverback go-rilla, read the verse, no filler, i left enough rappin zombies, to show thriller, ya no killer, if ya heart is ya soul’s pillar, I kick ya mast bitch, yous a poodle barkin at a mastiff, I leave vash stiff, stampede his last wish, and feed his ashes,to the masses, let this lamb bleed lashes, now thats earnin ya stripes, at ya burial, burnin ya mic, dats venerial, i laytex(t) u rockin play-text, to clog ya bloody bum, like violent gay sex, so when i say rex, its latin for kings with my swag that displays pecs, kingpin drop a rose on ya clothes, ya not a daredevil, u couldnt win a battle where we compare snare levels, i attack like a 3 o clock bully, ya sack is not wooly, 5 o clock shadow, u couldnt beat me in a scissors, paper, rock battle, gadzooks, u aint got the wind, even if u had flutes, ask Zeus, i drag glutes, hand em to maximus, u on the thread handling axis nuts, so unless u hiding limbs, u approached with ya hands full, i spit king tridents phlegm, this mermaid get his damn skull, left like a permed braid, tender-heads-turn-page, ended ya bio, my glo, is refined like old liquor, and very sour, ya got stole quicker then a lone kid's eddie bauer

Vash the Stampede:

me vs him? yo that's some hysterical shyt/
mayonaise colored benz'll hit miracal ric/
so here i go, throwin' my hat in the battle/
'bought to eat this dude ric, like he was some processed cattle/
NOW WHO WANT BEEF?!? i ain't hearin' no answers?/
'cause you know i'll eat away at ya' soul like my name was cancer/
flash the stampede, my style is too quick, wit' the wit/
click the link, ILLIANCErecords. com'll give you tips/
need try find cover from my vitrolic words/
'cause my sentences are composed of nouns and verbs/
each constructed wit' intent to make you feel ubsurd/