Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectInstant Axis Vs. Frosted Flakes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12651&mesg_id=12682
12682, Instant Axis Vs. Frosted Flakes
Posted by Zin, Tue Apr-06-04 06:21 AM
To vote reply to this reply ..with winner's name in the subject header...thanks...Zin

Ax's verse

the verdict is in...south paw...left jab...you need text raps...go call Lef Raks....i bend backs and spines......scolioze (scoliosis) ya mind.....soul control ya rhyme...you couldnt hold this line.....play back position.....Frosted temperatures...now listen...you bitten by a snake in the grass....i quicksand Flakes of dandruf and leave ya frame in the past.....dead last and always the runner up....you younger fucks should politik the wisdom before Zin sets you up.....ima vulture checkin ya carcass....no guns...no bullets....just a carnivore in your pockets....so dont get mad at me....i understand you get picked on more than teens with acne.....actually.....i was just playin there dawg....cause you aint hit puberty let alone pubic hairs on ya balls....unprepared in this brawl...its lights out tony.....i'll shut down the boards cause Know One really knows me....you holy...then tightin ya knittin skills...i baptize cats with rhymes and these spittin thrills...if shittin kills....you was dead when the verdict came in...im the judge..the jury..the cell that you servin 10.....if birds could swim....i might save ya bitch ass.....but this aint bay watch and Zin paid for no gay laughs...slay that....i think not Frosty....you cocky....play ya position cause im Bertuzzi in hockey...these newbies is awfully quick with the tongue....jabber mouth individuals with no consistancy brung....is it he hun...yes it is...Axis...rotation center stage splittin ya wig....basically......im just gifted kid!!!!

Frosted's verse

conjugate Instant Axis he's the opposite of AI
artificial, synthetic, superficial or otherwise
Zin said we gotta do this with nothin but 'all wits'
one round... over in a minute... I'm makin instant grits
hope you ate your Cheerios cuz I (h)am making you break fast
messin up your Lent taking you from first down to pay class
nothing personal, it's business, would you care for a cracker?
or how bout some Coke... you kicked the habit?... hardly matters
I kick it with this Hardy Boy rapper, cuz you know we down, right...
Incredible Inc just called Instant and said he got downsized
now I be down-wind and say 'yo Ax take a shower!'
flipped him a bill cuz they shut down his water and power
he packin minimum-wage punches splashin collateral damages
I feel bad so I buy the audience Ace bandages
advantage Frosted, served my time in court
but somehow I got left payin Frak's girl child support
I keep my tongue in cheek, my fingers on keys
turned the wheel saw Ax on the corner say 'nickle, please...'
he lost his dollars, but more important lost his dime
hip-hop's riding shotgun, our kid in the backseat of the ride