Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectTie!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12485&mesg_id=12537
12537, Tie!!!
Posted by Instant Axis, Thu Apr-15-04 05:49 PM
i know yall wanted me to pick a straight winner in this but honestly i felt both you both had some hot shit and then had some misses.

Tek hot shit to me-

"my monumental stance is ample/
in size and the pen-is, mightier/
i'm walking, triga-nometry, cause i tek-nically, am on point like 3d origami tree's/
it's a chess game, i'm sittin on the first lane/
yo, check me, it's a Pawn Gnome/
Parental Guidance y'all, this cat, spittin raps for children's ears wit an explanation/
come on, we ain't searching for a lesson, from mommie and daddy, either you battlin/
or baby sittin Pee Gee's, or BEE GEE's in ya 8 track player, it's over, okayplayer?/
right, i make those, sentences bend those, punches, fit for a king, but caught in pg's hunches"/

that right there really had me like Tek about to finish this but you tailed off fam and the steam kinda disappeared.

PG's hot shit to me-

"every mall on this earth they got one or more of his kind
they ain't hard to find
but you can discard them like an orange rind
get to the Pulp n Gorge ya mind
ayo I'm out for now but I want y'all to know I've had a gorgeous time
next cat better put more than porridge on the line
I'm tired of cats laying down to explore the pine
Phonetic Grappling I came here to get mine
bent Tek like a sapling my name round here is strychnine
Now I demonstrate what my venom state
My insidious vernacular of hideous atrocity spectacular brought hot with velocity...impact incurred now Tek just sauce to me"

you really started slow for me PG but from the middle on down you was fire.

this was hard to judge cause both seem to disguise there punches and are not really upfront as me and Ric might be....Tek had the better wordplay....PG had the better flow...you both didnt have really any eye opening punhes but like i said..you both somewhat disguise them as well. gotta give this a tie yall....peace.