Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectthanks ,guys
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12485&mesg_id=12530
12530, thanks ,guys
Posted by blak_yukon, Fri Apr-16-04 04:42 AM
this is blak out here and man...
i gotta say..ha,and um...pardon my french,yall...but uh...niggas came to brawl,hah hah hah...

to the ric and ax events we go, i tip my hat to ya'ric for the shoutout. ric had the swagger going, very confident from top to bottom, followed it all up with a crane stance...the frakture/laughter part was good ish,m'man. than like a seasoned vet that he is, frak out the gate came on some lemme ash this stoge on ya head behavior. actually wise intelligence plays the fool...let me pee on you? made me chuckle, i tell ya. overall good stuff gentlemen, no slouches here.

to the tek and pg games, this one seemed more personal. but with that, it worked in both their favor. both verses came off as thesis like as to why each one was better. personally the more relaxed of the two was pg, while the aggressor was tek. but with that...it came to a draw cause they used their own styles effectively.

i tell ya, this was a friggin'mess...and i loved it. ok,fellas...to the lockers for the next round. let the people speak. this is uncle blak...reporting live

back to you