Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectnaw not tripping
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12357&mesg_id=12364
12364, naw not tripping
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 08:20 AM
and I don't give a shit about the rules really cause like I say they weren't enforced at all...

naw the truth is there's nothing all that fresh and hot to either of those verses and I wasn't kidding honestly I felt the one line was the one nice line spat.. It's tight and it's clever... everything else you guys spat was the same old shit and the ryme schemes and flow were as I put it Meh...

honestly it was boring and without being able to hear a flow it didn't read tight.

as far as tripping cause you won is concerned.. I'll admit I don't agree that you beat me and it ticks me off that cats just can't see my shit cause I had mad tight schemes and concepts the whole peice has crazy continuity and rhymes y'all couldn't even dream off if I ghost wrote em for ya.. doesn;t surprise me cat's ain't seeing it though cause the point wasn't to beat you it was to rip all you chumps off and laugh my ass of doing it... Of course you won.. I called it a buy in the first line and threw half my punches at the masses instead of you.. naw I ain't bitter.. I honestly felt ric took it on the merrits of that line..the rest you guys spat just cancelled each other and no other line had me like that one... you know you don't need to question someone everytime they don't vote for you