Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectmeh.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12357&mesg_id=12361
12361, meh.
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 07:00 AM
Ric takes it cause he had the best line:

"Lemme elaborate…straight grab ya plate, put a fork in it, I kill still-borns,…and say the stork did it"

there was some decent shit from both of you but of all of it honestly this was the one line that I felt was truly nice...

Tek you ought to be DQ'ed for the Lesbian line... maybe the ass rushing.. and how you gonna give Ric The Clap (gonorrhea) cept by getting yourself DQ'ed..

In fact right from the outset there were clear rules posted on what was ok and what wasn't.. almost everybody in the tourny broke them at one point or another... of course they were never enforced or you both would have been out by round three at the latest.

Ayo Tek I got an audio of my verse gainst you... I'm just gonna tweak some shit tonight and then I'm dropping it... It's all love so don't get twisted but if you wanna drop an audio too let me know and I'll hold on mine till yours is done and we can drop em at each other.