Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectMircleRic vs Bartek
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12357&mesg_id=12360
12360, MircleRic vs Bartek
Posted by Decstar, Wed Apr-21-04 06:13 AM
MircleRic:

“for real Tek..you can spit ya novels.....ima stick to the script..30 minute the talk show....you boring and awful.....you couldnt touch Ax with a halle Berry costume”

thanx Ax, last rd prooved the crown is all mine, in other words trim ya book, down to 4 lines, and call it a hook, for one of ya wack beats, u spit so off beat, sound like ya forgot ya track cleats, Lemme elaborate…straight grab ya plate, put a fork in it, I kill still-borns,…and say the stork did it, Return of the king, slay tek like an orc village, This dork bitdditch lacks the torque to import skill-age, I came with an army of s-words, he brought skillets, And a chef hat, chocolate salty balls, Laid to rest where his chests at, roast it at the rotisserie blak, the semis was the finals, u just my victory lap, I bar-b-q fiends, “hmmmm, hickory’d crack” red balls gives him wings, on the tyrone biggums theme, to compare flows? I practically own this rhythms lean, u flow like an air hose, I got raw moxy, ya rhyme schemes is all sloppy, my sig showed in ya blood, during the autopsy, Call me King, Caesar, tek is a ding-a-ling pleaser, I shit on a papa john, and bring pizza, I got the best ingredients, u need to cop a rhyme, I can fill a porcelain throne, no remorse when im forcing ya dome, to grow turf, my balls big, u show nerfs, cold verse, is a course of its own, No head shots, leave his face in tact, leave his ribs hot, white coon, dyin to dip his face in black, I’ll aim for the middle then, tek couldn’t ADD if he inhaled a sack of Ritalin, u shootin blanks, let me fill em in, u don’t wanna cross-words puzzled, reverse mike jack yo, flip skin black tho, no little kids, u rape ol lady crack hos, couldn’t outmatch flows, if I gave u the lighter, go ahead, call me a zin clone, that punch has been shown, and well-telegraphed, ric playin blind d like a telepath…ic…classic ric versus classic tek…theres a classic tek? no contest…I'm best, *knights tek for a win so effort-less*

Bartek:

MiracleRick, you're spitting MiracleWhip from beneath your MiracleSlip/
It's a Miracle Rick!! your dick is really an overgrown MiracleClit/
Welcome to my coronation, please side step "Divine Intervention" and proceed to "Alien Nation"/
Or better yet, try "Resurrection"/
Not God, not an Alien, and no 2nd Coming can help you withstand my domination/
Rick, don't sweat my brow, my left one raised, the right one shaking "No" like it's posessed/
Your talent? Disguised like city lights under clouds/
The crowd is yelling "It's raining men! Rick must be on the stage again!"/
Back to the grill again!/
I drill battle rappers like I'm searching for cavities!"/
Filling you with my sedatives, you gonna need a pain killer to handle my Parental Advisories/
I found a hole! Rick, your mind is like swiss cheese, visualize & lock that in your photographic memories/
I move swift like breeze, now, let's get back to the program, did I mention?/
Freeze!!/
Rick, your ego is way too big, this round, I'll let you match my bid, Can you?/
We're gambling, your line against mine, but who has the hotter hand?/
Well, yours is creamed and frustrated, frictioned and baited/
You been fishing for a 2nd Cumming and all you found was drained knee cartilage/
Not in this round kid! You need a break! And let us not forget, remember when you thought you lost to Ax?/
"Tek, I quit! I retire! I can't take this rap!!!"/
Kid, what the fuck! how you gonna cry, retire, and attempt comeback's?/
You gotta stand firm and be confident! You lack the adrenaline! You're like a feminist in need of a lesbian!/
Oh Rick! Please be my friend! Teach me how to suck my own cock like you do on and off again?/
How many times, you gonna tell me how slick you are, when you can't stand up to a stronger Bar/
That's right I'm Tek, and that's right, I'm Raw Mother-fucking Intellect/
I'll fuck your mom's, only after I rush your ass!/
In a race, I'm the car, that made the checkered flag before you found some gas!/
I'm destined to be a king, you can be my jester! Only if you fess up and give up that little mic you call a tester!/
Spitting raps to a Microsoft jack, come on cat! this ain't a fad! Come serious, or stay flat like 'Silence.Wav' feedback!/
Your raps, and your voice is not worth a crack! And yet I don't need to take that shot, cause you do it all alone everytime you drop!/
Rick, you smell of Smack! Cause I ran you over and left a track on your head!/
Now, just incase you ain't get that/
Smack is Hot Tar, that I heated for you on a spoon and force fed!/
Digest!/
Come back, when your stomach ain't hurtin! I can feel those tears on your cheeks and their burning/
Let them flow, retire, and come back on the morrow/
I may not be Ax, but I'll make sure you leave this rap game in sorrow/
We ain't got room for hoe's that quit at the first sign of mo'problems!/
I ain't got mo'money, but I got mo'trojans!/
You can't protect ya neck, we fuck'd and I left you burned like gonorrhea/
The ish you spit is like diarrhea, what I mean is, clean that lisp up/
Cause it don't only sound, but it also looks like you're spitting shit up/

*Wipes off vest*

Rick, how you gonna come to a gunfight wit ya funky breath!/
I spit raunchy raps, drop gauntlet hats, just so happens, you in my path, now get bent back!/
I'll fuck you from the front and curve my dick, you can pretend I'm a swan, and you're the ugly bitch!/