Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectKing O the Ring (Final Round)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=12357
12357, King O the Ring (Final Round)
Posted by Decstar, Tue Apr-20-04 10:55 AM
first off, i would just like to say........FUCK YOU, ZIN

pysch, sorry for tha late post, but i actually thought zin was gonna post tha last round. i know what this nukka doin.

anyway, by tha looks of things and by tha mere vote or one, ric goes on. GOOD ASS BATTLE from both. i guess mr. miyagi ass can be kicked, huh.

anyway, final round.....

MircleRic vs Bartek

now this should be one more for tha books. these two have truly been running tha tourney.

it jumps off tomorrow at 3pm EST. come on, ya'll can do and i gotta go to work.

thank ya kindly
12358, See Round 1...
Posted by KosherSam, Tue Apr-20-04 08:41 PM

>MircleRic vs Bartek
>
>now this should be one more for tha books. these two have
>truly been running tha tourney.
>
Tek's verses have been nice in 2,3, and 4, but i wouldnt say he ran round 1 (of course i'm a little biased there, lol)

best of luck to both of yall though, i couldnt make it this far, and it should be a great battle...
12359, RE: Verse In
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 03:25 AM
Young scrapper, where u at?
12360, MircleRic vs Bartek
Posted by Decstar, Wed Apr-21-04 06:13 AM
MircleRic:

“for real Tek..you can spit ya novels.....ima stick to the script..30 minute the talk show....you boring and awful.....you couldnt touch Ax with a halle Berry costume”

thanx Ax, last rd prooved the crown is all mine, in other words trim ya book, down to 4 lines, and call it a hook, for one of ya wack beats, u spit so off beat, sound like ya forgot ya track cleats, Lemme elaborate…straight grab ya plate, put a fork in it, I kill still-borns,…and say the stork did it, Return of the king, slay tek like an orc village, This dork bitdditch lacks the torque to import skill-age, I came with an army of s-words, he brought skillets, And a chef hat, chocolate salty balls, Laid to rest where his chests at, roast it at the rotisserie blak, the semis was the finals, u just my victory lap, I bar-b-q fiends, “hmmmm, hickory’d crack” red balls gives him wings, on the tyrone biggums theme, to compare flows? I practically own this rhythms lean, u flow like an air hose, I got raw moxy, ya rhyme schemes is all sloppy, my sig showed in ya blood, during the autopsy, Call me King, Caesar, tek is a ding-a-ling pleaser, I shit on a papa john, and bring pizza, I got the best ingredients, u need to cop a rhyme, I can fill a porcelain throne, no remorse when im forcing ya dome, to grow turf, my balls big, u show nerfs, cold verse, is a course of its own, No head shots, leave his face in tact, leave his ribs hot, white coon, dyin to dip his face in black, I’ll aim for the middle then, tek couldn’t ADD if he inhaled a sack of Ritalin, u shootin blanks, let me fill em in, u don’t wanna cross-words puzzled, reverse mike jack yo, flip skin black tho, no little kids, u rape ol lady crack hos, couldn’t outmatch flows, if I gave u the lighter, go ahead, call me a zin clone, that punch has been shown, and well-telegraphed, ric playin blind d like a telepath…ic…classic ric versus classic tek…theres a classic tek? no contest…I'm best, *knights tek for a win so effort-less*

Bartek:

MiracleRick, you're spitting MiracleWhip from beneath your MiracleSlip/
It's a Miracle Rick!! your dick is really an overgrown MiracleClit/
Welcome to my coronation, please side step "Divine Intervention" and proceed to "Alien Nation"/
Or better yet, try "Resurrection"/
Not God, not an Alien, and no 2nd Coming can help you withstand my domination/
Rick, don't sweat my brow, my left one raised, the right one shaking "No" like it's posessed/
Your talent? Disguised like city lights under clouds/
The crowd is yelling "It's raining men! Rick must be on the stage again!"/
Back to the grill again!/
I drill battle rappers like I'm searching for cavities!"/
Filling you with my sedatives, you gonna need a pain killer to handle my Parental Advisories/
I found a hole! Rick, your mind is like swiss cheese, visualize & lock that in your photographic memories/
I move swift like breeze, now, let's get back to the program, did I mention?/
Freeze!!/
Rick, your ego is way too big, this round, I'll let you match my bid, Can you?/
We're gambling, your line against mine, but who has the hotter hand?/
Well, yours is creamed and frustrated, frictioned and baited/
You been fishing for a 2nd Cumming and all you found was drained knee cartilage/
Not in this round kid! You need a break! And let us not forget, remember when you thought you lost to Ax?/
"Tek, I quit! I retire! I can't take this rap!!!"/
Kid, what the fuck! how you gonna cry, retire, and attempt comeback's?/
You gotta stand firm and be confident! You lack the adrenaline! You're like a feminist in need of a lesbian!/
Oh Rick! Please be my friend! Teach me how to suck my own cock like you do on and off again?/
How many times, you gonna tell me how slick you are, when you can't stand up to a stronger Bar/
That's right I'm Tek, and that's right, I'm Raw Mother-fucking Intellect/
I'll fuck your mom's, only after I rush your ass!/
In a race, I'm the car, that made the checkered flag before you found some gas!/
I'm destined to be a king, you can be my jester! Only if you fess up and give up that little mic you call a tester!/
Spitting raps to a Microsoft jack, come on cat! this ain't a fad! Come serious, or stay flat like 'Silence.Wav' feedback!/
Your raps, and your voice is not worth a crack! And yet I don't need to take that shot, cause you do it all alone everytime you drop!/
Rick, you smell of Smack! Cause I ran you over and left a track on your head!/
Now, just incase you ain't get that/
Smack is Hot Tar, that I heated for you on a spoon and force fed!/
Digest!/
Come back, when your stomach ain't hurtin! I can feel those tears on your cheeks and their burning/
Let them flow, retire, and come back on the morrow/
I may not be Ax, but I'll make sure you leave this rap game in sorrow/
We ain't got room for hoe's that quit at the first sign of mo'problems!/
I ain't got mo'money, but I got mo'trojans!/
You can't protect ya neck, we fuck'd and I left you burned like gonorrhea/
The ish you spit is like diarrhea, what I mean is, clean that lisp up/
Cause it don't only sound, but it also looks like you're spitting shit up/

*Wipes off vest*

Rick, how you gonna come to a gunfight wit ya funky breath!/
I spit raunchy raps, drop gauntlet hats, just so happens, you in my path, now get bent back!/
I'll fuck you from the front and curve my dick, you can pretend I'm a swan, and you're the ugly bitch!/

12361, meh.
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 07:00 AM
Ric takes it cause he had the best line:

"Lemme elaborate…straight grab ya plate, put a fork in it, I kill still-borns,…and say the stork did it"

there was some decent shit from both of you but of all of it honestly this was the one line that I felt was truly nice...

Tek you ought to be DQ'ed for the Lesbian line... maybe the ass rushing.. and how you gonna give Ric The Clap (gonorrhea) cept by getting yourself DQ'ed..

In fact right from the outset there were clear rules posted on what was ok and what wasn't.. almost everybody in the tourny broke them at one point or another... of course they were never enforced or you both would have been out by round three at the latest.

Ayo Tek I got an audio of my verse gainst you... I'm just gonna tweak some shit tonight and then I'm dropping it... It's all love so don't get twisted but if you wanna drop an audio too let me know and I'll hold on mine till yours is done and we can drop em at each other.
12362, RE: MEH
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:02 AM
Gay jokes were allowed after Round 3.

So, considering that, why do you think I lost? My punches were not hot enough? Please point out the weakness, cause on the real, I think you're trippin cause I handed you your ass.

PS: Btw PG,

"white coon, dyin to dip his face in black"

There were not supposed to be any racist jokes! So that proves you tripping you old bitch!! Somehow, you forgot to mention that dind't you?

You trippin, and you're dicking me. It's fucking obvious.

peace.
12363, HAHAA
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:04 AM
the Signature starts now:

yo, yo, yo, whut's up y'all.

the group is the ILLIANCE.

the url is www.illiancerecords.com.
/\free music is there, an' a forum/\

buy the album.

support your fuckin' up an' comin' artist.

oh, an' somebody said that this was sig worthy, so, here it is:
"i like some of his music. i just don't like the idea of him being a marketing ploy to get me to waste perfectly good backpack money on a rocafella cd."

fuckers

war

outro
12364, naw not tripping
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 08:20 AM
and I don't give a shit about the rules really cause like I say they weren't enforced at all...

naw the truth is there's nothing all that fresh and hot to either of those verses and I wasn't kidding honestly I felt the one line was the one nice line spat.. It's tight and it's clever... everything else you guys spat was the same old shit and the ryme schemes and flow were as I put it Meh...

honestly it was boring and without being able to hear a flow it didn't read tight.

as far as tripping cause you won is concerned.. I'll admit I don't agree that you beat me and it ticks me off that cats just can't see my shit cause I had mad tight schemes and concepts the whole peice has crazy continuity and rhymes y'all couldn't even dream off if I ghost wrote em for ya.. doesn;t surprise me cat's ain't seeing it though cause the point wasn't to beat you it was to rip all you chumps off and laugh my ass of doing it... Of course you won.. I called it a buy in the first line and threw half my punches at the masses instead of you.. naw I ain't bitter.. I honestly felt ric took it on the merrits of that line..the rest you guys spat just cancelled each other and no other line had me like that one... you know you don't need to question someone everytime they don't vote for you
12365, RE: I had plenty..
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:25 AM
Clever lines.

I don't know why you dind't see them, considering, that is your forte. Oh well.

Btw, this is the first time I ever erupted in a battle, because I am really shocked, that it went the way it did. I look at them both, and if this was a live battle, there is no way in hell, Ric would get the votes, but it isn't , it's text, and it's all bias! And I gotta get booked for ish he gets a pass for!

Good Voting!
12366, naw.. you care too much..
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 08:48 AM
seriously ric got one vote last round what'd he say "OH I GOT A VOTE I GOT A VOTE!!!!" shit was a joke to him.. it's fun... dam I know you got choked at frak for voting tie on our battle... lol.. and this here today bwahahahahahaha.. I've not seen such a chumped out post battle bitchin since uhmmm I don't wanna name names cause they probably lurking right now just waiting to tell me about how all they friends they showed that shit too said they took it and how I'm such and asshole etc..... lol... seriously sit down and if you lose say you ain't see it that way but accept that shit graciously.. It's one of the cardinal rules of this shit.
12367, RE: Rofl
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:50 AM
But you ain't see what Ric said on the downlow. He RETIRED when he thought he lost. He went on an AOL rampage when he thought he lost! I mentioned it in my battle! DID YOU MISS THAT or did you just scimm through looking for weakness?

Your bias is becoming ever more evident!!!!

PUNK BIAS BITCH!

HERE IT IS:

Not in this round kid! You need a break! And let us not forget, remember when you thought you lost to Ax?/
12368, aha..
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 09:04 AM
Private versus Public ~ Bitch a bitch all the same perhaps but put em next to each other and ask people to point the bitch out... that shit is obvious.. you wanna complain about people voting against you but dont' want to be a btch do it privatly to a friend or some shit..

but that's hersay caus he ain't bitched to me about nothing... where as look at you all up in this shit....

I could say anything about some AIM shit... I could say you tried to sell me your mom last night for a crack dime.. true or not it's irrelevant.
12369, RE: Rofl
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Apr-21-04 09:48 AM
key word downlow, u got publicly retired by frak, every1 knew that, but i actually won mine, im still retiring from battling for a minute, after the rest of the votes come in
12370, RE: Sorry to burst your bubble,
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 12:26 PM
But I never publically retired, and frak never made me publically retire. We got to round 3, and I said, let's keep going, and he said, "im done". There was no mention of it. I retired that all personal steez i was dropping back then, that's it. I still stuck around, and I still threw punches. I think I got into it with Zin at that point, anyhow, I give up.

Peace.
12371, y'all muthafuckas
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:01 AM
ric:
wordplay = nice. i like that shyt.
"Return of the king, slay tek like an orc village, This dork bitdditch lacks the torque to import skill-age" = hot
"the semis was the finals, u just my victory lap" = good braggin'.
"my balls big, u show nerfs," = haHA, i get it, like a pun, right?
"I’ll aim for the middle then, tek couldn’t ADD if he inhaled a sack of Ritalin, u shootin blanks, let me fill em in," = hot fiyah
"classic ric versus classic tek…theres a classic tek? no contest…I'm best, *knights tek for a win so effort-less*" = i just like that line.

it was kinda like you really were rhymin' kinda sans effort. plus it wasn't homo an' shyt. and you don't wait so long

tek:
"We're gambling, your line against mine, but who has the hotter hand?/
Well, yours is creamed and frustrated, frictioned and baited/" = haHAA. jack off jokes.
"remember when you thought you lost to Ax?/
Kid, what the fuck! how you gonna cry, retire, and attempt comeback's?/" = ooooooooooooooh
"Oh Rick! Please be my friend! Teach me how to suck my own cock like you do on and off again?/" = kinda homo
"Come serious, or stay flat like 'Silence.Wav' feedback!/" = i laughed out loud.
"You can't protect ya neck, we fuck'd and I left you burned like gonorrhea/" = kinda homo
"I'll fuck you from the front and curve my dick, you can pretend I'm a swan, and you're the ugly bitch!/" = sayin' bytch at the end, don't make it less homo

i kinda like that shyt, other than those homarks (homo remarks, patented). but it seems like you right a lot of stuff while you tryin' to think of another hot line. it's too far in between 'em. if you maybe took away some of that filler, it might come across better.

nod to ric.

yeah . . . i know

buy the album.

"i like some of his music. i just don't like the idea of him being a marketing ploy to get me to waste perfectly good backpack money on a rocafella cd."

fuckers

war

outro
12372, RE: Homo Jokes
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:04 AM
Were allowed after Round 3.

Keep up with the rules.

peace.
12373, i know
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:08 AM
i ain't say shyt about you bein' dq'ed.

i was just notin' it. it was kinda weird to keep sayin' homo shyt reflectin' on yourself

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro
12374, RE: i know
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:10 AM
You missed the point. Even besides those lines, I had other "No homo" lines that were much hotter. Y'all are dicking me. I know I won this shit, and so do you, so get off this bullshit!

Btw, most of those lines, refer to him bragging too much, as he, sucks his own cock too much?

Get it?
12375, RE: i know
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Apr-21-04 07:21 AM
yo, tek, stop being so defensive, all this cryin is takin away from the hot punches u had, ima be real, u made niggas question ya sexuality, that hurts u dog, and i kno i won, thats just how it is, its two votes, chill, and on the real, this is classic tek vs mediocre ric, i told u b4hand, everyone knew classic tek was no match for classic ric, even u knew that, so if u beat mediocre ric, congrats and daps, if not, *twirls crown*
12376, RE: i know
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:24 AM
Ric, that sexuality shit refers to domination, domination like cats in jail, feel me? I bum rushed your weak verse.

Btw, you had to use Ax's material to come at me, now that is some wack shit.

Your shit was weaker, and we both know it. The only reason I lost my temper is cause your shit is weaker.

For the last time, that sexuality shit, is, cause Rick is on his own dick too much, like he just "twirled" his crown, and, because it's like a bum rush in jail, feel me? It ain't nothing to do wit my being, it's a verse, I dominated you like a Jail ass fucking. We BOTH know it Rick.

peace.
12377, lmao
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Apr-21-04 07:27 AM
i aint gotta justify my shit
12378, RE: lmao
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:30 AM
I would call for a DQ, but I ain't gonna do that. You should be DQ'd, but we'll see how this pans out. Bottom line though, no matter the outcome, we both know I handed your ass to you. I know you know Ric. Ha.

Peace fella.
12379, why dq ric?
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:31 AM

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro
12380, RE: I said, I'm not calling for a DQ, let it stand,
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:32 AM
Cause I ain't bitch like you voters. Seriously, y'all are fucking dicking me!

Noone here can tell me his Dual effort is stronger than my verse. Noone.

peace.
12381, RE: I said, I'm not calling for a DQ, let it stand,
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Apr-21-04 07:37 AM
get the fuck outta here...dual effort...you a pussy dawg...you both saw my verse to you before you dropped ya verses...you could have both quoted my hot shit over the garbage yall dropped...fuckas you cant duck us!!!!
12382, RE: Are you dense Ax?
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:40 AM
On the real tho...Check Ric's verse, it's got your material, and his! Look at my verse, it's got my material, and my material!

Case and Point.

peace.
12383, RE: Are you dense Ax?
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Apr-21-04 07:43 AM
are you dumb.....he "quoted" my shit...and if you were smart you would have done the same thing...the shit might have helped...if you want i can drop my verse on the boards and see if everyone thinks Ric bit my verse.
12384, RE: The point is..
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:47 AM
He qouted your verse, that was written for me, it was not written for him to use against me. It's a DUAL EFFORT, follow logic toddler! He wasn't supposed to see that verse, and you showed it to him before he battled me! BITCH MOVES BITCH MOVES!

I don't need to qoute your weak shit dunnie! my verse was enough for the two of you!

I'm done wit speaking wit the loser.

Peace the fuck out.
12385, RE: The point is..
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Apr-21-04 07:56 AM
this pussy yo...you want the real Tek...you weak..you was always weak...ya shitty verses couldnt touch the lint on my balls...and i dont write them like you 10 days in advance to get prepared...get the fuck off ya high horse....my verse is better than anything you've dropped in your time here at OKP....fuck it..better than anything you've dropped off it as well...yes im the loser but you still suckin the johnson like you attached to my dick like a pacifier i dont lie bra...get the fuck on...you aint proved shit to me in this babble here.
12386, you said he should be dq'ed
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:40 AM
whether you're calling for it or not. i was just wonderin' why he would be dq'ed. maybe i missed something.

i'm not perfect, you know . . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
no wait, yeah i am.

"vash whut don't you do?"
fuck around! oh!, hit it kiesha

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro
12387, RE: I don't want a DQ
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:41 AM
Let it stand, therefore, I don't want to explain, feel me??

I want his verse to stand, because I know I squashed it. End of story.

peace.
12388, .
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:43 AM
12389, if you so sure quit flapping ya gums
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 08:43 AM
.. word tek I ain't seen anyone be such a bitch about a battle... fuck LMAO

man look at it forreal... you know you took it then what does anything else matter for... I ain't bitch like this about you copping all the votes for your pathetic drivel .. I'll tell cat's flat out y'all idiots and ain't seeing me but I ain't gonna get all up in everybodies face like a little bitch about it.. but I'll drop the audio because I can and I like listening to it.

I know and other cat's that know be seeing me.. but you keep this up and I'd say you just beat yourself out of every round you made it through simply by being such a poor sport here.. rollback to round two when zin gave you your second chance.. now sit down and wait for the voting to end.

I fed you to the needy son.. how so.. you here aren't you and ric just ate ya and oh shit does he need an accolade for his ass or what... cat's is blind.lol
12390, RE: As long as we both recognize...
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:48 AM
Your vote was bias.

-Ric commited crimes, yet you mentioned his strength. He had one line which is a clear DQ that I am not bringing attention to, becuase I accept my loss as is. That DOES not make me a bitch.

-I commited crimes that, might I add, WERE ALLOWED, and you gave me a leceture.

That is called a bias.

I have to be a bitch in this, because you were the bitch that got me started!
12391, lmfao.. yeah
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 09:00 AM
biased.... totally. You feel better when I lie to you? look take it for whatever you want but my vote stands I don't give a shit if you think it's because I have a "Bias" or not... it wouldn't be the first time you over estimated your importance to me. lol.. I guess part of me is dissapointed that you think I would be anything less than objective considering how long I've been doing this shit and the level of respect I've afforded all the battle heads on this site over this time..

Honestly I thought you were further along in this game than this shit here.. you still making mistakes like everybody... but I wonder if you are learning from them.

12392, and i acknowledged some of them
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:30 AM
my opinion is no less valid though.

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro
12393, RE: and i acknowledged some of them
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:34 AM
And you thought those lines were weaker than his??

You gave him the vote for "I just liked that line"

How is you NOT bias? my shit was hotter, and stronger young scrapper.

Man, I dare you to pull his stronger lines, and pull my stronger lines, and let that stand on it's own. I took this battle. It's clear to anyone wit half a mind. Half the shit prolly flew over ya head anyways! But it ain't no thing, we'll see how this pans out.

peace.
12394, those weren't votes
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 07:37 AM
or tally marks. they were just some things that i noticed about y'alls verses.

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro
12395, RE: MircleRic vs Bartek
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Apr-21-04 07:15 AM
im not gonna vote on this since both sides mentioned my name but i will say this...you both felt off in this battle in some areas and you both had heat in some areas...i woulda brought heat in all areas personally myself....cause im just ill like that...peace.
12396, RE: Wtf
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:18 AM
Vote, you entered the tourney, and you're required to vote. Just vote. Also, we both mentioned your name, so it's equal, therefore, you have to vote. If one of us used your name, than Okay, but we both did, and also, Ric used your lines!!!! What is that about? I'm losing to a dual effort that is weaker than my shit!

Wack attack. I'm sorry if y'all gonna think i'm acting the bitch, but seriously, this just got real wack, real fast.

Peace.
12397, RE: Wtf
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Apr-21-04 07:22 AM
i aint required to do shit but be bitter in this mothafucka cause ida served you both dinner!!!! straight beef!!!! im shittin on bitches from here on out!!!!!

ps.....that line alone Ric quoted from me would have won this battle and thats reeeeeeeeal!!!!
12398, RE: You're acting like a bitch.
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:25 AM
Seriously, I voted on your battle, and Ric mentioned my name, so I ain't pulling this wack bitch shit you are.

Get the fuck outta here No. 3/4.

peace.
12399, RE: You're acting like a bitch.
Posted by Instant Axis, Wed Apr-21-04 07:35 AM
acting like a bitch...wow..this thread thru up...i mean literally thru up...bunch of bitches actin like toddlers on some ol you took my rattle...give it back...what the fuck my vote mean in this...nothing at all....i lost remember....anyone can vote in these battles remember....cats came out of no where voting on my battle with Ric that hadnt voted all tourney so let them same fuckas come in and vote on this one cause that seems to be the trend...im done with this thread...peace from Frak Jeezus!!!
12400, ric.
Posted by hunuh, Wed Apr-21-04 07:53 AM
hands down.

his verse was nicer,

from first read of both verses it was ric,

and all the whining later in the thread is lame.

the persecution complex is evident,

its a battle over the internet, let it ride man

12401, broadcasting from the field
Posted by blak_yukon, Wed Apr-21-04 08:09 AM
okay, finally thoughts from the blakman...

tek came with that emotion he's become known for and to me it seemed to hinder his performance this time out. ric's attack was more precision. i gotta tell ya...i was really rootin'for dude. at the end of the day, imma say ric came on some tight, and funny ass lines...

back to you...
12402, CONGRATULATIONS RIC
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:17 AM
What emotion? where?

What are you people reading?

I really don't see it.

All I had was lines.

Oh well, CONGRATULATIONS RIC.
12403, RE: MircleRic vs Bartek
Posted by Letranger, Wed Apr-21-04 03:39 PM
ric hands down. his verse was tighter,and with the confidence of a poet with a reserve of thought and flow. tek, i felt was tripping over syllables, the flow was unfocused and it gave me the impression of an mc grasping at straws to keep the flow going.

just my personal thoughts.
peace out.
12404, RE: Word
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 04:30 PM
I have come to see the light, Ric did his thing. Good analysis. Thanks for voting.

Peace.
12405, RE: Okay, nuff of this...
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 07:44 AM
I ain't gonna yell at the voters anymore, even tho they are dicking me. Imma let the rest of this battle ride and I'll check back later. Ric, if you get all the nods. Congratulations.

peace.
12406, A fair and balenced opinion....
Posted by Nowachaoticthing, Wed Apr-21-04 07:58 AM
There's too much contraversey to make this a fair vote. I recommend that you all lock or delete this thread and re-do the final battle with new verses.

That is all.
12407, RE: A fair and balenced opinion....
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Apr-21-04 08:01 AM
why, the only contreversy is coming from one man, if he would let people vote and stop bitchin, i got 3 votes and its 35 replys, its the final battle, its supposed to be a contreversy

12408, RE: Ric, I don't mind if you win...
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:03 AM
And I didn't call for a DQ. All I want is some fairness, so far, the voting has been BIAS, because, everyone has been putting your strongest, against my weakest! What about my strongest! Noone has taken the time to post that, or compare your strongest vs. my strongest! I'm not even calling for a DQ, at least, I could expect some fairness, as in, My strength vs. Your strength!

That's wack!!!

ON the real though, take the victory, but realize, every voter has been pin pointing my weakest against your strongest. A CLEAR bias.

peace.
12409, RE: Ric, I don't mind if you win...
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Apr-21-04 08:07 AM
yo i feel u, but i dont think i showed weakness, i just didnt have an abundance of strength, maybe in they mind they see this as your best verse, and barely touchin my worse, im tired of talkin shit, ima take my votes and roll, if u win, i wont feel bad, b/c that was my weakest verse in the tourney, in my eyes, last round was the finals, and i played this just like a victory lap, i mean, what can i say
12410, RE: Ric, from a quick glance...
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:15 AM
"if I gave u the lighter, go ahead, call me a zin clone, that punch has been shown"

You were predicting shit that didn't even occur!

"u rape ol lady crack hos,"

Wtf is that?

"I practically own this rhythms lean, u flow like an air hose, I got raw moxy, ya rhyme schemes is all sloppy,"

But the shit wasn't sloppy!

"Call me King, Caesar, tek is a ding-a-ling pleaser, I shit on a papa john, and bring pizza,"

A gay crack, and yet, PG had to point out, that I should be DQ'd for a gay crack!

"white coon, dyin to dip his face in black"

Btw, fuck you for that, but, that was clearly past the lines.

Also, you used Ax's verse material! It doesn't matter that you qouted it, you used his material!

Now, just by looking at that, and what the voters said, you don't think it's bias???

People picked on me for my weakness, and for what I should be DQ'd for, but totally overlooked your weakness, and what you should be Dg'd for! YOU DON'T THINK THE VOTING WAS BIAS RIC?!! Tell me straight up.

peace.
12411, RE: Ric, from a quick glance...
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Apr-21-04 08:20 AM
i dont think it was bias, im surprised u aint get not even one vote, b/c i thought it was close, but i thought people were retarded in my jayare battle, shit happens

12412, RE: Ric, it is bias..
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:22 AM
When I am getting booked for a crime we both commited, and you are getting the pass.

BIAS.

You are right, btw, I like the middle part of your verse the most, and I did think it was much closer than it was.

Good battle Dunnie, congratulations, I don't mind being no.2 to you.

peace.
12413, you keep overlooking
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Wed Apr-21-04 08:33 AM
the fact is that peoples decisions were probably very slight one way or the other. i just barely picked ric over you, tek. but all this bytchin' has made me kinda wanna wish my vote hadn't been so close.

but then again, i can't complain,, let's not eveen get started on the shyt that i talked

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro
12414, RE: I understand, and you are right..
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 08:37 AM
My bitching should give me the loss alone, and I knew that from the beginning.

All I wanted, was some fairness. Feel me?

Not, My weakest vs. His strongest.

But, My strongest vs. His Strongest.

Not, Getting booked for crimes we both commited vs. Ric gets a pass for the same crime!

But, SOME FAIRNESS.

Anyways, I'll take my loss, but I don't think it was a fair decision.

Peace.
12415, wow I didn't see that
Posted by PG, Wed Apr-21-04 09:14 AM
true enough I didn't catch rics fagbash at the time and I didn't give him points for the punch cause to me that line was nothing I didn't get it...

I did not pit rics best against Teks worst or any such shit

I picked the one line out of both battles I felt the most (pretty much the only one I felt at all).. it was a nice line.. it seems simple but it is the epitome of how to do this shit. Daps to ric cause he's right it wasn't his best verse but he had the one line that had me like "yeah that's a nice punch" it's also a line most cats'd probably not really notice much either...cat's is blind.

EDIT: now enough of this shit for now.. I'm getting lunch.
12416, school us
Posted by Frosted_Flake, Wed Apr-21-04 08:08 AM
identify what you think are your strongest lines.
btw, I'm not voting in this battle.
12417, RE: King O the Ring (Final Round)
Posted by Zin, Wed Apr-21-04 08:26 AM
mang look everybody knows the winnner battles Zin for three of them things ...what you thought it was over ....pssshhh...it's not a movie dawg ...you let them get down

12418, what you thought it was over
Posted by Frosted_Flake, Wed Apr-21-04 08:29 AM
we tricked you! we tricked you! (c) mf doom

haha.. nice
12419, RE: Hey Ric
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 12:02 PM
Congratulations on the real. You beat me, I read over both verses, and even though my verse may go over better on stage, your verse hits better in text. Basically, I should have cut all the profanities out and I would have handled better. Peace.

Enjoy the crown, I'll be comin for ya in the next King of the Ring.

Peace.
12420, what the deal?
Posted by Frosted_Flake, Wed Apr-21-04 12:05 PM
that's cool you're conceding and all...
but voting isn't closed til tomorrow, correct?
what's the vote at? 3 nil?
12421, RE: Wuteva
Posted by BarTek, Wed Apr-21-04 12:24 PM
It's just pissing me off, so why not give up? I mean, seriously...I thought there was bias, I proved it, and I was told I was incorrect. What more can I do beyond that point but to give up? I do think I have a stronger battle rap with harder more damaging punches, but how can I convince or try to convince anyone of that? People have their perspective. My verse had dope wordplay and I made sure to hit hard, I guess people like the more laid back all wordplay style with weaker punches, what more can I say?

Good win to Ric. Also, I trust in blak yukon, so if he thinks I lost, I probably did.

peace.
12422, up for archive
Posted by MiracleRic, Fri Apr-23-04 07:02 PM
nm
12423, RE: up for archive
Posted by MiracleRic, Thu Apr-29-04 12:48 PM
ONE MO GIN

12424, COSIGN, THAT MAKES TWO RIGHT?
Posted by Vash the Stampede, Thu Apr-29-04 01:40 PM
sorry bout that, i'm not drunk, i just accidentally hit the capslock

buy the album.

fuckers

war

outro