Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: very different
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=1208&mesg_id=1216
1216, RE: very different
Posted by AUS, Tue Jan-18-05 03:55 PM
First I gotta say thanks to Blak for the love, and to everybody else who gave this a read.

As far as the questions:

1. I hadn't thought of doing an album because I don't know how the cats around here would feel about it since some of them haven't even posted the work we've previously done. I guess I kinda feel like they might think it's whack or something, or maybe they want to do more work to it, who knows? I'd love to do something like that though.

2. I think it will always be a hobby because of the way I view hip hop nowadays. If you ain't making something for the thugs and dealers, or if it ain't for the club, then it ain't hot. I long for the times when good hip hop filled the air and video waves. To be honest I might have bought 7-10 hip hop releases since the turn of the century. 10 years ago I'd buy close to 3 a week. I just feel the type of things I like and do will always be overlooked, so I won't quit my day job.

3. I have not performed in a hip hop setting before, always with a band. My crew and I have been working on a lil something, we about 5 songs in. If we ever decide to really to do anything with it, I guess i'll have to. I'd love to be on stage rockin' it.