Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: alright...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11738&mesg_id=11799
11799, RE: alright...
Posted by paperdollpoet, Wed Jul-07-04 03:41 AM
>>this is just my moment to scream at you, to scream at the heavens, to scream at karma, to scream at patience, to scream at myself...for the struggle of belief in the unshakable fact that everything happens for a reason and everything works out as it's meant to. and although i believe, and i believe unquestionably, i am still human wracked by the most human quality of all - impatience. and i promise heaven, now that i've said my piece, i will be patient as long as it takes and give my grace to see this through.

i needed to highlight that whole section of thoughts. need to write it on loose leaf and tear it into small pieces..then sprinkle it in a hot bath..get in and SOAK IN IT. cause thats where i'm loving and living and stuck being and feeling like i'm outta breath with it. just when i thought my life was headed in the direction that i was willing it to go. just when i had something that looked like control. destiny, fate, transition and change come-a-knockin.

thanks.
---
:: :: :: ::

"only a fool would look at the finger that is pointed to the sky." - amelie