Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti kinda have a sweet tooth for this entry
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11738&mesg_id=11779
11779, i kinda have a sweet tooth for this entry
Posted by mindful, Thu Jul-01-04 07:36 PM
i want a ready made man
2004-05-27 @ 10:59 a.m.

one whom i don't have to reynolds' wrap and pre-cook or "nuke" in the microwave before tasting his goodness. i can't afford to waste time anymore. life is too... short, but far too long to spend it alone. i'm not saying he's not a ready made man, i don't know enough to say that he is or he isn't. i'm just saying... that's what i want, and any games leading me to think otherwise, will be over instantaneously.

i

don't

tolerate

the bull's

shit...

please trust me on those lines. i think my thing is i can't settle if i don't feel like settling should take place. meaning. if one is not worthy, i damn sure won't stay. i've become quite clever at running away/leaving people... it's a free feeling. a little too free sometimes, but... i can honestly say, i've never had a problem ending something before it started, leaving without closure, or ending it when things were too heavy... having it done to you is when u really begin to see clearly. *nods* yep...

"but you're too much for the men here. everything about you, from the way you talk, to you just being you, tre."---mook. maybe i am. and maybe i'm not. who knows... who cares, really? it's... just a matter of time. which i have a lot of. i want a ready made man. i'm so tired of cooking people just so they'll be done... ya dig?

================
think i
just heard the
İmook (on the school of love)