Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjecti am a sucker for randomness.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11738&mesg_id=11746
11746, i am a sucker for randomness.
Posted by paperdollpoet, Tue Jun-29-04 03:34 AM
so i was all into the twist and turns of this.

how you grabbed me and made me listen.

this reminded me of the moments when you're so hurt...eyes aching...spit spewing...and you just start talking..things you know you'll regret in a minute..but you still speak...not making a lot of sense to anyone outside of your mind...but you speaks truths in waves and it amazes you..like you've figured out life and love and god.

and you got the answers.

revelations lie on your lips.

my favorite part:
I am either completely the insane mad hatter, or the clueless Alice. Either way this is a wonderland that you can never get out of.

--Love—love, love love…

i can see the short film for this.

set up:

woman with runny eye makeup. sitting in her living room. pacing. sitting down. jumping up. pacing. tearing photos. pouring wine.

her lips never move. her acting is dependent all on her facial expressions. and there is a voice over of your words...so it could have an effect of her thoughts.

of course we'd have to throw in flashes of old samoan b&w village films...and little girls dressed like alice in wonderland...and people having orgasms.....just flashes of images.

awwwww....

this made a good breakfast, thanks.

---
:: :: :: ::