Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectbonus tracks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11714
11714, bonus tracks
Posted by Zin, Sat Jul-31-04 09:47 PM
get my august....on

He…that sends the flame ..force feedin ‘em …’Z ~eye hit ‘em with the fire starter ridim ..
Him …the him from down stairs …the stop … the cookie getter… the answer to the question of who’s the nicest nukka in this …
I …the priceless on the price is right list …ya dollar bet against could never let you win … fuck ya credits
Me …mic man …magma mouth …excrement ..breath ..face talking cause I spit that hot shit …
Mr. Arrogant … my ego’s extent is and extension of my skills ..not my dick …

And as a mater of fact…

I doo think my shit stinks …it reeks of the hotness …you could never reach …

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeven …
If wordsworth wrote ya whole speech …you couldn’t find enough rhyminin words …to rhyme within reason …
My Seasons … meet with men and tenderize …eyes hince the N …cause the mention of my name automatically notifies ya next of kin …

(Hold on I got a beep )

lefrak21 (10:45:42 PM): eight men out...we runnin suicides...brick yard...hit hard...strength in numbers...multiplied danger danger...cant stop the hunger...basement flows...back alley gamble...shoot the grip yall..collect it got damn you!!!...trade off spots and engulf liquor shots....i picture rocks flying head high like triggered glocks....its disfigured knots out of place...watch ya emblem...a street soldier violated for some conscious wisdom...

(I’m back)

oh No not them!!! … tag team ..dream … foot work Olajuwan … Ric tell nukkas what’s going on …

MiracleSlick (10:49:55 PM): hot
MiracleSlick (10:49:57 PM): ass
MiracleSlick (10:49:58 PM): lines

I spit …the speech of mimes … monks …and any nukka that vowed silence … I ‘m an ass getting Catholic Arch Bishop … confession telling …my words stick to ribs and melons …a drunk driver driving my pen to a write in … with this pen chained to my wrist …I heard the sirens … I put the pedal to the metal and my dick to the sky …

dtothasky (11:01:45 PM): i pass tha bar with handcuffs on
why?

dtothasky (11:02:55 PM):cause tha brink of redemption is tha end of insanity

so I guess with this I fess that I’ve redeemed …the thoughts of those who felt I wouldn’t do damage

dtothasky (11:05:08 PM): there u have it

and the rest …I murk ‘em and leave ‘em

sistawitafro (11:06:48 PM): Hot like them old people in the boost commercial…