Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectRE: July AOTM: Zin aka Amazin' aka "Dat Murried Nug"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11705
11705, RE: July AOTM: Zin aka Amazin' aka "Dat Murried Nug"
Posted by Zin, Sun Jul-25-04 11:42 AM
Cry baby cry!!! …
the fiscal year ends and tears run over cheeks … ‘Zin speaks …
Stop the wailing !!!
Bob Marley back up act up and get up stand up …ya’ll crying ass cats need to man up …
van up ..drop squad to ya noggin …author boxing …I punch ‘em the face with this shit here …
Smear queers!!! …
throw back and run …you Joe Gibbs…trying revive ya ugly ass game …looking like Tyrone Hill
I am me… (Nukkas !!!)
And ya’ll just weak … f –a- b- o- loso ..magnifico ..the swagger daggers …ass holes … fago’s …case close …trick nukkas think it’s difference ..if you’re the nukka that gets or you’re the nukka that blows …

(speaking voice ) Now you have to really read that last line …
Now back to the regularly scheduled ..ass reaming

Salt water faces frown back at your computer screens … parental advisory … cause ya daddy’s not as live as he …
He who?
‘Zin flu …the sickest …wickedest…ya small pox shots …get hit with these rickets ..it is …the shittiest …e~COLI808 ..dyslexic dissect it … h to the c- t- i- b ..fly is he …Dick you down Vitally… verbally unblemished ..when you spit … and when I score you scream …LOESIN BABY!!

(speaking voice) Okay I know the Dick Vitale line was over the top … but let me elaborate a lil bit on it

The diaper dandie anise pansy ass nukkas in the game still rocking jeans missing the ass cheeks …I purple rain ..
Appllonia six …bitches ..in the culb with they thongs exposed … some sex shooting hoes….

( speaking voice) Now this shit here is funny… “I’m your sex shooter…” oh kay let me finish this…

Sissco …blonde and beautiful … Dru Hill dragon slaying Buffy ass nukkas … condition critical ..i think we losing ‘em …
Matter of fact …I could give a damn if ya wack ass never come back … TO HELL !! wit ya Jansport toting ass ….

(speaking voice) Please forward all replies to this post to: yo moma!!!... with her stanking ass …

the fact remains I’m still the king stop fronting …
the fact remains I’m still the king stop fronting …