Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board Archives
Topic subjectshit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=20&topic_id=11615&mesg_id=11698
11698, shit
Posted by Zin, Sun Jul-25-04 11:21 AM
Loiter the rhythm … ‘Zin mental massages ya carcass…twenty minutes after ya loggin …to be exact 19 minutes and fifty seconds flat …send the ills to inject ..intellect …respect …or repercussions …concussions concurrent with blunt-trauma to ya scull piece …in short ( I’ll knock ya ass out over beats).. with any release …a beast … with or without mic’s I’ll still win rings …watch and feel me jack son’s …like the champion ...i am ….. even if I spit it (cixelsyd) ..i’d be the sickest … this in nukka spitting shit backwids … now let you use the last ten seconds ..trying to figure out what I just did
………………………………………………….

3 -2 -1
force feed feeble fast fuckas with upchucks …and chuck 100 degree excrement at the best of them …(hot shit) if swallowed toxic …follow with two glasses of milk and a table spoon of amoxicillin … graze gimp grippers grabbing for the goblet…with the gun tongue and lash out at nukkas for fun ... when the grass is cut … the serpent’s exposed to the sun …so to any and everyone that didn’t want this …
fuck’em ………

from ya Teknicklly speaking dick teasing mcees … to O kp MiNI men with elitist dreams …of stardom …by far the weakest team … and bitchest men ….you know who you are … names no need …LaUgHinG at mofo’s with long ass names …scare to get at nukkas on his team …Lik at the Lisp spittin bastid … if he asking …cocky ass kids …thinking he runs shit …when I pull the strings …. I AM and always will be the mofokin KING …and always AOTM …Amazin On The Mic …you the best nukka that writes … cause you the only asshole writing …open ya eyes …fukc what I’m saying ..their’s envy in ya tribe …

next is the alias’s alias … you failing … I’m perched atop …..and you lack essentials to stop me …oxygen … ya’ll nukkas ain’t even breathing ….when ya reading … let out crys for help … and stop holding ya breath …you couldn’t breathe breath for breath with the best ..if you spit it as a man or woman …against one man … I am that …which encompasses and eclipses weak shit … so if you feel the dart hits …speak freak …

who else …oh! promising promotional promiscuity…of you dick ride me …gives a gut check to gluttons …of this “beat ya ass like you stole something” …nukka nuttin over tracks … I beat it … get it I beat it ? well if you didn’t peep the remix …I give to nukkas when they want it …iso if you asking you can ..well …. get it …now beat it?